• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Melb - For Sale: All Grain Set Up + Hop Rhizome

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marzross

Reaction score
I've recently upgraded to a different system, so for sale I have:
- 44L Willow esky with a copper manifold with brass tap and a 3inch mashmaster thermometer
- 50L keggle with a copper pick-up tube and stainless steel ball valve
- Marga Mill (has all proper modifications for gap adjustment and hopper widening) with hopper (holding approx. 5kg of grain), spade bit and grain chute. I use a 10mm spade bit, or the original handle can be used to do it by hand.
* All you will need in addition is a burner or electric element for a complete set-up

P1020408.jpg
P1020417.jpg
P1020418.jpg

44L Willow esky with a copper manifold with brass tap and a 3inch mashmaster thermometer - copper manifold in esky pulls apart for easy cleaning.
P1020406.jpg
P1020407.jpg

50L keggle with a copper pick-up tube and stainless steel ball valve
P1020398.jpg
P1020400.jpg

Marga Mill (has all proper modifications for gap adjustment and hopper widening) with hopper (holding approx. 5kg of grain), 10mm spade bit and grain chute.
P1020429.jpg

Additional: Mash paddle, 19L BigW stock pot and 2x hop rhizomes.
(If bought in complete set-up these will be included)

* Does not include milk crates or stands.

I am wanting to sell this as a complete set-up for $250 but can be sold seperately if does not sell within 2 weeks as a complete set-up. However, if sold in complete set-up I will include additionals of 19L BigW Stock pot, hoses, a mash paddle and 2 hop rhizomes. Also, if you wish, you can come over and I can show you how to brew with this set-up and I will provide grain and hops for a single batch, but you will need to bring your own cube to take it home.

I also have some hop rhizomes for sale, including:
- Hallertau (x4)
- Chinook (x2)
- Cluster (x7)
- Tettnang (x4)
- Pride of Ringwood (x3)
P1020423.jpg

$10 each, or if you buy 2 or more $8 each.

PICK UP ONLY

Thanks for looking!

Cheers, Mario

Bury the rhizomes completely dude, they will not be as good the way you have them sticking out of the soil.

Interested in chinook and tettnang rhizomes, im just around the corner in Scoresby.

Sometimes I wish I still lived in Melbourne...
As I don't, I'd be interested in mill, manifold and thermometer if you end up splitting and posting...

:icon_offtopic: Hi, I have the 26l version of the same esky which as it turns out is a tad small. Anyway, my question is what is that bulkhead fitting you used. It looks very neat. I used a threaded nipple with nut and washer either side. Works fine but as I said yours is very neat.

Cheers

Dave

:icon_offtopic: Hi, I have the 26l version of the same esky which as it turns out is a tad small. Anyway, my question is what is that bulkhead fitting you used. It looks very neat. I used a threaded nipple with nut and washer either side. Works fine but as I said yours is very neat.

Cheers

Dave

Hi Dave
I brought it from the big green shed, It's used for adding a tap to a water tank, it has nut & washer and you can buy a threaded plug for it, pull it apart and use it as esky.
Cheer's Mario

Hi Mario:

I am iontersted in the esky setup. Please contact me if you decide to split.

Thanks,

R

Back