• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

mckenrys lucky 13 keg sellout

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mckenry

Brummagem
Reaction score
Hi all,
Selling 19L ball lock kegs. 8 pictured but there are 13 in total. All in good nick. Obviously can't give money back guarantee, but can say they are working AOK. There is one which requires the lid to go on in a certain direction but it is marked so you line it up properly.
How much? Glad you asked. Here's what I am going to do.
First keg you buy, $70 then $5 off every keg after that. You could get the 13th keg for $10 at that discount!
Or if you want 5 it'll cost $300. The real savings come after that. Get in with a mate for bulk savings.
So, places for pickup depending on day. Bowral, Glebe, Bankstown area, Ryde area.
Not shipping unless you pay $70 each, no discount.
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1472803117.237736.jpg

switching to D couples mckenry? still got the 9L(current contents Belgian) you sold me when I lived in Sydney. Glad I don't still live there, as this is too tempting, and I already have 16 kegs ... Plus the half ... and a couple of Yobs mini kegs!

No. Still have a dozen 9's. That'll do me. Swapping with mates for more variety less brewing. Drinking far less these days too.

Moad said:
I'll take the lot if you can wait a few weeks
i guess you need somewhere to put all that beer from the new setup you're building

Latest posts

Back