• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Keg Sell out. 9L & 19L

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mckenry

Brummagem
Reaction score
Hi All,
Its time I got real about my keg supply. Its like I've been hording them for some beer apocalypse. Pretty stupid really, when they were empty, just collecting dust. So I've decided to sell a half dozen off.
Pickup in Bowral or some days in Glebe, Ryde, Bankstown area of Sydney.
If someone wants the lot, make an offer.

Keg 1.
9L Firestone - Mytton Rodd, Melb Aust.
Ball Lock and has a socket welded in, which takes a tap and you can gravity pour beers. Tap is long gone, but was cool. No dings.
$80

photo 1.jpg photo 2 (3).jpg

Keg 2
9L Firestone - Mytton Rodd Melb Aust.
This is missing gas and beer posts and gas tube. The beer out spear is still in it.
$make an offer

photo3.jpg photo4.jpg

Keg 3
19L Spartanburg South Carolina.
Ball Lock - Two minor dints. Ex Cadbury Schweppes, regular 'corny'
$60

photo 12.jpg photo 1 (6).JPG

Keg 4
19L Spartanburg South Carolina.
Ball Lock - No dints. Ex Cadbury Schweppes, regular 'corny' except this one comes with a free Red Creaming Soda sticker.
$60

photo 2 (8).jpg photo 2 (9).jpg

Keg 5
9L AEB Italian Made.
Ball Lock. Like New. No dints. Near perfect condition.
These are $189 at craftbrewer
$150

photo 1 (4).jpg photo 2 10.jpg

Keg 6
19L Safer Italian Made.
Ball Lock. One minor dint. Ex Coca Cola. Missing a plastic boot, for the lid arm.
$60

photo 1 (4).jpg photo 211.jpg

Yob said:
what sort of tap does No 1 take mate? can you fit a snaplock to it?
Hey Yob,
Yes it was a snaplock adapter like this. Screw this is, then snap a tap in.
Any tap you can fit to snaplock is then good to go.

jubilakka said:
What is your view on posting keg 5? Albury, NSW. Cheers
Postage to Albury, regular (4 business days) is $15.25 or next day (business) is $33.70.
I'll get a tracking number for you as well.

mckenry said:
Postage to Albury, regular (4 business days) is $15.25 or next day (business) is $33.70.
I'll get a tracking number for you as well.
Thank you for chasing that up. But, i didn't get the go-ahead. Sorry mate. Good luck on the sales. ;)

jubilakka said:
Thank you for chasing that up. But, i didn't get the go-ahead. Sorry mate. Good luck on the sales. ;)
No worries. Someone will want them.

OK brewers.
This is what I have left.

Kegs 1, 5 & 6.

Make an offer before they go on ebay.
I also have a barley crusher mill, which slips from time to time. I went and upgraded before reading how this can be rectified... Bloody stupid. Should have fixed it, but now I have two mills, so the older one must go. Comes with hopper and handle. Looks like theyre about $150 new from ebay here or $280 at daves here or a similar mill, the malt muncher for $189 here
Can I get $80 ?

mckenry

Hey McKenry,

I'm interested in Keg 1. If the postage is similar to keg 5 but this time to Perth WA, then I'll have it. Since my mates roll back on a carton easily enough in a session, then I'm thinking I can do away with the pressure kit/lines and drop this into the fridge and draw from the bottom. Happy Days!

Cheers,
Rod.

Rodders said:
Hey McKenry,

I'm interested in Keg 1. If the postage is similar to keg 5 but this time to Perth WA, then I'll have it. Since my mates roll back on a carton easily enough in a session, then I'm thinking I can do away with the pressure kit/lines and drop this into the fridge and draw from the bottom. Happy Days!

Cheers,
Rod.
Hey Rodders,
Sorry mate - regular postage is $51.25 by my calculation. Boxed up, it would be 400*300*260mm and weighs 5.0kg. Postage from Bowral 2576.
If it came in any less, I'd refund you the difference. Makes it an expensive keg though, I know.

mckenry,

While you have the postage calculator running hot can I get an estimate on shipping the grain mill to Queanbeyan?
Another alternative is that I drive to pick it up, but that'd have to wait until the weekend of the 19th-20th.

Cheers,

Ken

Kumamoto_Ken said:
mckenry,

While you have the postage calculator running hot can I get an estimate on shipping the grain mill to Queanbeyan?
Another alternative is that I drive to pick it up, but that'd have to wait until the weekend of the 19th-20th.

Cheers,

Ken
I'll get back to you shortly.

Kumamoto_Ken said:
mckenry,

Cheers,

Ken
Hey Ken,
Regular postage to Queanbeyan, NSW, is $14.15.
Regards,
mckenry

I'd be interested in your mill, depending on he cost to post to Melbourne 3136.

Latest posts

Back