• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Full Arduino kit & books

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IainMcLean

Reaction score
Hey guys,

After some months of it sitting in the shed doing nothing I've surrendered. I'm selling the gear I bought to automate my brewery. With a toddler in the house it's never going to get done...

It's pretty much all you'll need to get a good set-up going. It's all new, unused and mostly still in the packaging. I had to open the Uno, LCD and SSR for the picture!

20130228_210932.jpg
20130228_211249.jpg

Here's the breakdown:

2 A3 laminated Arduino cheatsheets
1 Practical Arduino book
Printed bound copy of Arduino Cookbook
Binder with: Getting Started with Arduino & Arduino Design Manual
Binder with: Arduino Programming notebook & some other papers

Tool box containing:

1 breadboard
small fan
large fan
LCD Shield (2 x 16 from memory)
blank shield
HFS 10a SSR
Arduino Uno
Flow meter
Float switch
5 switch buttons
spare Arduino EEPROM
USB sheild
Arduino Starter kit : LEDs, resistors, capacitors etc...
Wires
9v battery cable adapter
9v power adapter
5 x DSB1820 temp sensors (stainless tips with wires)
2 x DSB1820 chips

If you want it PM me - I can arrange collection either in the Dandenong area during the day or around Caulfield at other times. I can mail it at your expense, but from the weight of the books it'll be expensive no doubt.

I've jotted down roughly what it all cost me to buy, not including the toolbox / binders and I'm looking for something around the $300 mark - a big discount on what I actually paid but as it's going to be second hand it has to suffer dust tax...

Cash on pickup or paypal.

Thanks.

Just read AndyTork's post on another thread and remembered that somewhere in the shed are 3 solenoid valves to go with this kit. They're in the boxes still. Brand new and clean. the boxes will be very dusty so as per the dust tax mentioned previously, I'll throw them in to the kit for the same price...

$300 for the lot.

Latest posts

Back