• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Keg Sell out. 9L & 19L

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grain mill sold pending payment to ken. Eggs, if something goes wrong, you're next in line

mckenry said:
Grain mill sold pending payment to ken. Eggs, if something goes wrong, you're next in line
Ken, its in the mail.

Still kegs 1, 5 & 6 left.
evilbay tomorrow.

I would take 6 if it was alot cheaper. Keg king do a version of that for under 100 now.

mrsupraboy said:
I would take 6 if it was alot cheaper. Keg king do a version of that for under 100 now.
Thats nearly an offer mrsupraboy :p

mrsupraboy said:
$60 is cheap man, if I had the coin it would be gone If my wife found out I bought another keg she would kill me

mrsupraboy said:
Sorry I mean 5 my bad
If youre talking about these kegs
partykeg-500x500.jpg

Not in the same ball park wrt quality. The AEB Italian made kegs are the best on the market.

They got the other version 2 with the rubber. Tho when Ur saying quality when ever I bought the expensive ones I always had problems. I've bought them up above and they have been great

mrsupraboy said:
Sorry I mean 5 my bad
$150 is cheap man, if I had the coin it would be gone If my wife found out I bought another keg she would kill me

mrsupraboy said:
They got the other version 2 with the rubber. Tho when Ur saying quality when ever I bought the expensive ones I always had problems. I've bought them up above and they have been great
But you'd buy this one if it was cheaper, even though youve always had problems?

I want a 9l got quite a few 19l ones but no 9l.

As I said if it were cheaper. Not that I was 100percent keen on ot

Kegs 5 & 6 are sold.
Only keg 1 - the coolest of the lot IMHO still remains. Who doesnt like a portable real ale setup?
Whack a tap in it, no co2 required!

jaypes - Sorry, your interest must have sparked another's interest.

Latest posts

Back