Matho's controller

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been searching for a while now but I can't find the link to instructions on pairing the two boards

can anyone point me in the right direction?

hey breakbeer,

the brauduino is a shield that is designed to plug into the headers on the bonjuino/arduino

like this

SANY1627.JPG

cheers steve

sorry steve, what I meant to ask was the instructions for putting your kit together

I remember reading them the other day & it also mentioned how to 'attach' the bonjuino

hey breakbeer,

HERE is the assembly instructions for the brauduino shield PCB

there is no part by part assembly instruction for the bonjuino but bonj has included the essential information in the instructions that come with the kit

cheers steve

the part I was waiting on has just arrived so the next lot of 10 is ready to go out.

hey jordy, I will know soon with the next lot of 10 going out if there is anymore ppl pull out, I have been thinking of getting the relay and the micromatch connector for all my PCB's because they are the most difficult parts to get, the rest of the parts can be got from jaycar or ebay, the only problem with that idea is it will push the price of postage up to $6.80 so in total the PCB, relay and connector delivered would be $15.

cheers steve

Hey Steve, anymore pullouters? If not, could i grab one of your PCBs with the relay and connector? Let me know how to work out payment. Thanks again!

Hey Steve, anymore pullouters? If not, could i grab one of your PCBs with the relay and connector? Let me know how to work out payment. Thanks again!

I'd be interested as well if there are some leftovers.

Cheers

well the parts have arrived for the last lot of 10 today so I'll be sending out PM's tonight.

Jorgy, you will get a PM tonight as well as DiggeR, everyone who has expressed interest, have or will be offered a kit. I have made a few more than the 40 kits to cover everyone. I could probably make up 3 more kits if anyone wants one.

cheers steve

sorry I'll send out PM's tomorrow morning

cheers steve

There are now 2x Bonjuino kits still available.

Put my bonjuino together today pretty impressed with my soldering skills considering this was the first thing I have ever soldered!
2012_08_16_20.54.00.jpg

Put my bonjuino together today pretty impressed with my soldering skills considering this was the first thing I have ever soldered!
View attachment 56517

well done Lakey looks good , with these manufactured boards soldering is really easy

cheers steve

P.S I'll PM you tomorrow

Hey guys, I'll take a bonjuino and a brauduino if they're still available. If you could both pm me with details I can bank transfer or whatever you need. Already working on something similar to the brauduino myself but it might be fun to compare and take notes.

Thanks,
Sean

well done Lakey looks good , with these manufactured boards soldering is really easy

cheers steve

P.S I'll PM you tomorrow
Cheers mate, it might not be up to yours or bonj's standard but im happy it turned out half desent.

Matho and Bonj I would also love to grab one of your kits if they're still available. Great work boys Bucks

sean_O and bucks I will be able to have a kit for you in a few days I'll PM you when they are ready

cheers steve

Cheers Matho, payment sent Bonj, thanks boys
Got it Bucks, thanks.

I just got back from the post office to the last 2 orders, so I'll try to post them off this afternoon if the kids cooperate.

Latest posts

Back