• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Mashtun For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayandcath

Reaction score
Well Team, I unfortunately have to raise some money for Inciders sex change and that means the Mash Tun has to go.

It is 47L IGLOO esky and the mainfold is made from CPVC (High Temp PVC). I have made quite a few brews with this unit and the results were awesome 85%+, and really easy to use.

If anybody is asking why I'm getting rid of it if its so good? Simple, I just got his big brother (57L) set up and ready to commission, and I was given orders by the Minister for War and Finance that I can't have two..............so one of you guys have a chance of getting a great Mash Tun that will easily help you get into All Graining.
Shoot me a PM if you want some more detail or a better explanation.

Asking $125, PM me for shipping details.

Jay

tun_front.JPG

tun_inside.JPG

manifold_hose_layout.JPG

Can vouch for this piece of kit. Attended it's maiden voyage and from memory mash eff was 84%. Not home made but an off the shelf jobbie, this thing was spot on right out of the box.

Screwy

Yep cheap as chips for this, and it's a goer already.

Batz

You said you were going to perform the operation yourself! Hah! Caught you out! Nah nah nah nah nah! :p

And I still am, just need a new knife and a pair of pliers.

Jay

Hope ya gunna spring for a bit of starsan as well Jay? Dont want the poor ******* having yet another infection.

Great deal by the way anyone local wanting to move to AG could not do better!

Cheers Brad

Hope ya gunna spring for a bit of starsan as well Jay? Dont want the poor ******* having yet another infection.

Cheers Brad

Good handful of salt and some metho rubbed in will help, he's a man...or was :p

Batz

Starsan - whats that?? :p

In all seriousness, this is going to suit me perfectly - going to try the transition to AG once i get the rest of what i need.

Been doing some mini-mash's to date which have been great - time now to see if i can cut it in the AG world...i think i am going to have to join the local society here in Perth to really get into it tho.

The other half will be impressed - started off with a small kit...then a keg system...next thing you know your ordering a mill from the states...going to take some explaining now haha!

so addictive!

cheers guys

Dan :beerbang:

Starsan - whats that?? :p

In all seriousness, this is going to suit me perfectly - going to try the transition to AG once i get the rest of what i need.

Been doing some mini-mash's to date which have been great - time now to see if i can cut it in the AG world...i think i am going to have to join the local society here in Perth to really get into it tho.

The other half will be impressed - started off with a small kit...then a keg system...next thing you know your ordering a mill from the states...going to take some explaining now haha!

so addictive!

cheers guys

Dan :beerbang:

You wont be sorry mate, the Igloo Coolers are a great bit of kit, hold their temp extremely well also...

:icon_cheers: CB

Should throw in Inciders pickled gonads as well Jay.

Back