Mashmaster Offers 150 Worth Of Goodies For Best Logo Design

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrissyBrew

MashMaster
Reaction score
MashMaster is in need of a proper logo and I am always impressed with the graphic design abilities of people on AHB. So I am offering a prize of $150.00 worth of goods from mashmaster (of your choice) plus free shipping to the best logo submitted. In turn you will be asked to assign the copyright of you work to MashMaster Pty Ltd. This means it must be your original artwork, and that mashmaster will be free to use the logo in future.

I am not going to provide a lecture of what I think a good logo should have you can google a 1000s of articles on logo design if you wish. However I am looking for something preferably with EPS and Vector graphics so I can scale the image. I must admit I have become somewhat attached to the font I have been using, which is Orange LET however it is not essential and I am flexible, your logo might just be a graphic icon that sits with free floating text etc.

Please note if you choose to include my domain name in your entry, mashmaster.com.au will soon be moving to mashmaster.com as I have recently secured the dot com domain and the au will at sometime start forwarding to the dot.com address.

Rules:
Free to enter as many times as you wish, please don’t spam though.
The winner will be chosen as the sole discretion of mashmaster
I may post a poll vote thread for a chosen number of entries however the result of the poll vote will not select the winner, the winner will be chosen at the sole discretion of mashmaster.
Entries close by the 5 February 2007

Having seen the graphic work of people on this forum, I thank everybody in advance for the time and effort they put into their entry, however there can be only one winner, no doubt the field will be very competitive.

cheers
frank

--------------------

mashmaster.com.au

PS Dont forget to post your logos on AHB for all to see.

Yes there must be some people working on this by now, I have seen the artwork and design standards this forum can produce. Just waiting to see what mashmaster's future logo will look like.

working on it. time is not something I have in abundance but man could I do with that prize...

Finite PMed me his entry, please if people can just post a jpg on this thread that would be great, I will chase up files later one.

finite.jpg

Hey there brissy,
heres one of a few Im working on.
This one is a more simple style that would look good I think printed on your products
Will post a few more soon
Franko

mashsample1.jpg

Great! Nothing better than to see the entries flowing in, given the standard of entries I just pitty the poor fool that has to judge the comp, oh wait that's me.

Brissy,
heres something different made from two mash paddle heads
Franko

mashsample2.jpg

mashsample3sml.jpg

Well, I thought I had better upload mine now, incase I forgot tomorrow. I have gone for something a little contemporary and yuppie like. I have also changed the slogan ever so slightly because I thought this rolled off the tongue better :p , but if you don't like it, it can always be changed back. Enjoy.

mashmaster.jpg

Entries Close tonight, I might be a tad slow with judging or activity for the next week or so as I am moving house.

Latest posts

Back