Mashmaster Offers 150 Worth Of Goodies For Best Logo Design

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hows the judging going Frank?

You have left us all hanging :D

I must apologise for the delay, but moving house has really taken it out of me. After a few beers I settle into the judging mode.

First of all, thank you to everybody who entered. The standard of entries was high, and it was hard to pick, even SWMBO had input. In the end however there can be only one winner.

Drum roll…………………………..

Franko with the following design:

Note the colour scheme might change. I especially liked the blank and white version as show on a mashmaster bi-metal thermometer.

Everybody else who entered please PM your address and I can post a bottle opener as a small token of appreciation of all the time and effort which was put into the entries.

post_1472_1169814634.jpg

Chad's change of my catch phrase did get me thinking "engineer a better beer", I was tempted to adopt it, however then it I started thinking of other similar tag lines.

brew a better beer,
brew better beer
brew the best
hummm Beeeerrr (in the tone of the homer simpson, dont forget the drool, but fox would most likely sue)

You get the idea. So I thought I might continue this thread for a new tag line. No prizes this time, just a free for all. Please limit the number of jokes.

cheers
frank

I must apologise for the delay, but moving house has really taken it out of me. After a few beers I settle into the judging mode.

First of all, than you for everybody who entered. The standard of entries was high, and it was hard to pick, even SWMBO had input. In the end however there can be only one winner.

Drum roll…………………………..

Franko with the following design:

Note the colour scheme might change. I especially liked the blank and white version as show on a mashmaster bi-metal thermometer.

Everybody else who entered please PM your address and I can post a bottle opener as a small token of appreciation of all the time and effort which was put into the entries.

Thanks Brissy,
Im glad you like it,I also thought it looked kick ass on your products.Cant wait to see the finished products once they have been branded.

Franko

Congratulations to Franko, and I have to say it is a catchy logo. And thanks to Frank for the consolation prize.

Back