Mashmaster Dial Thermometer Problem

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frank
hope this one I designed goes into production
It has the bling factor
Franko
I must admit its flash but maybe hard to print and to read. But I have heard there are some fancy laser etched red rocket beer glasses around franko.

After reading the posts about these I took mine off the MLT and gave it a good inspection for loose screws etc, then tested it against an expensive digital one at mash temps and it was SPOT ON and I have had it awhile,
very happy, good piece of kit, :super: sad to hear others have had problems.

+1

Agree Bob, great bit of gear till you have a screw or two loose. (happens up in these hills)
Sounds like it's fixed so I am back to one on the tun.

Batz

Screws fell out of mine as well.
Never liked it anyway. All the markings on it were confusing for a moron like me I guess. I would look at it and see 65 degrees when it was 67....too many markings making it too busy.
It was also too slow to react to temp changes as well.
Have gone digital.....much better. I do, after all, know what temp I am shooting for without little arrows to show me, and the fast reaction is great.

Cheers,
Bud

I would just like add that Frank at Mashmaster has been great to deal with through this issue.

In recent time i have not been able to find better service and the gauge has been replaced with a new one.

The new gauge looks the goods with new markings and seems really well made

Thanks again Frank :beerbang:

Hope to deal with you very soon

I must admit its flash but maybe hard to print and to read. But I have heard there are some fancy laser etched red rocket beer glasses around franko.

That there is Brissy give us a PM and I'll fill you in

Franko

Back