Mashing And Sparging

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

primusbrew

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have been brewing for about a year now, mostly kit and kilos but I am now looking at taking the next step to all grain brewing.I've used a specialty grains before. I have been searching this site to try and find out how to mash and sparge and what equipment is required for this. If anyone can provide me with a simple guide to this it would be greatly appreciated.

Jesse

wherebouts you located? Maybe worth while seeing an AG demo at ya local brew shop.

Or just search for all grain or brewing on you tube -- ya might find something there as well

Also, have a read of www.howtobrew.com

Cheers - Snow

some pic's taken for the IBU's - course crush, floating mash (using fly sparging) and new stand (emmy-lou). I manually sparge with a jug at the moment...

Scotty

DSC02419.JPG

DSC02427.JPG

DSC02426.JPG

DSC02447.JPG

Your only a short trip from grain and grape in Yarraville. There is an all grain demo this Saturday morning at the shop.

dude - your right next door to the shop...

end of thread!

best place in melb for homebrew... very helpfull guys

Thanks a lot for all that guys. Looks like I've got a bit of research to do. I will see if I can get down to Grain and Grape on the weekend.

Jesse

Back