Maroochydore Micro

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmyjack

Reaction score
I am going up for a weeks holiday with family and had heard that their is a micro around. Is it worth a visit for beer, Food??

Cheers, JJ

jimmyjack said:
I am going up for a weeks holiday with family and had heard that their is a micro around. Is it worth a visit for beer, Food??

Cheers, JJ
[post="108014"][/post]​

Do it quick, it's on the market. Located at 13 Endeavour Drive, Kunda Park industrial area Maroochydore, cafe is closed. A couple of pretty ordinary beers.

thats ashame oh well maroochy Surf life here i come!!!!

thanx for the info. Screwtop.

Cheers, JJ

Screwtop said:
jimmyjack said:

Cheers, JJ
[post="108014"][/post]​

Do it quick, it's on the market. Located at 13 Endeavour Drive, Kunda Park industrial area Maroochydore, cafe is closed. A couple of pretty ordinary beers.
[post="108016"][/post]​

For sale?
I wonder how much they are asking?

Batz

Batz said:
For sale?

Batz
[post="108023"][/post]​

Another Bulk buy ? :unsure: :D :lol:

A few grand each and we could have a micro :D
I like your thinking Pete

Batz said:
For sale?

Batz
[post="108023"][/post]​

800K I believe Batz, 350 for the freehold & 450 plant & equip...

cheers Ross...

Ross said:
Batz said:
For sale?

Batz
[post="108023"][/post]​

800K I believe Batz, 350 for the freehold & 450 plant & equip...

cheers Ross...
[post="108056"][/post]​

One Powerball :p

Bbatz

flog the cave sell the bat mobile and full time employment in the trade :ph34r: for a year or two should see you right batz.

cheers
big d

big d said:
flog the cave sell the bat mobile and full time employment in the trade :ph34r: for a year or two should see you right batz.

cheers
big d
[post="108105"][/post]​

So much for retirement eh Batz :p

Doc

Guys I would love too, really

I am thinking so hard about this ! I'll move it to Kin Kin, so it would be a weekend brewery sales to start with.

Money? Now there's a hitch :(

Batz

Johnny would spot you 800k on the pension wouldn't he ?

Doc

Cheers Doc

I am not on the pension yet mate
Working but not everyday :)

Still to turn 50 !
That's happening next month , and you all better be here ! :beerbang:

Batz

batz my heart bleeds for you mate.the good old aussie dream.i really hope you can pull it off even if the cost of 2nd hand breweries is very prohibitive.maybe worth a look into the dairy industry for some 2nd hand stuff as its all ss and a good fitter like yourself could re engineer some stuff to suit.its kinda like my long term goal.micro brewery at its basic best roots.maybe sell a few kegs a week to the local to get a name for yourself and work from there.trouble is of course all the govt regs that come with it.you maybe right though as qld govt is more focused on swearing premiers and health systems so you may go under the radar.

cheers
big d

Latest posts

Back