Marga Grain Mill Settings Moved?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The King of Spain

Reaction score
I have had to drill another hole and re-set my marga mill. It has been working great till now but I have noticed my efficiency has dropped off the last few brews. I had a close look at the crush and noticed some whole grains in the mix. I always thought this would be a set-and-forget exercise, how does it shift? I suspect that some had pieces of grit that I hit a while ago my the reason.

Anyone else had this happen to them

Cheers
KOS

Should be pretty well set & forget unless the grain size alters & needs fine tuning.
There's no need to redrill, you can fine tune by adjusting the concentric brass nuts on either end of the mill roller.

cheers ross

Should be pretty well set & forget unless the grain size alters & needs fine tuning.
There's no need to redrill, you can fine tune by adjusting the concentric brass nuts on either end of the mill roller.

cheers ross

Thanks Ross. Its been a long time since I tinkered with this so I did it the hard way. Just crushed a sample - perfect.

Latest posts

Back