March Pumps For Dummies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopeye said:
Doc,

Where did ya score the high temp hoses ???

Cheers,
David
[post="81799"][/post]​

Hey Hopeye,

I got it from Morebeer.com
It is the best stuff. High temp flexible silicon tubing. It is thick walled too.

Doc

Doc said:
Hopeye said:
Doc,

Where did ya score the high temp hoses ???

Cheers,
David
[post="81799"][/post]​

Hey Hopeye,

I got it from Morebeer.com
It is the best stuff. High temp flexible silicon tubing. It is thick walled too.

Doc
[post="81801"][/post]​

Grain and Grape have this stuff as well.
$12 a metre.
I will get some of this to go from the kettle to the pump and from the chiller to the fermenter.

No affiliation.

johnno

Wortgames said:
I use garden hose connectors. Cheap as chips and work perfectly for me.

View attachment 4265View attachment 4266

I originally intended to replace them with some nice stainless fittings (Pirtek or Enzed sell them). The hose connectors work so well it slipped right down the list of priorities though.

I have a brass male hose fitting on the kettle, to withstand the heat of the boil. I figured the rubber o-ring would melt and need replacing regularly but it's been fine. The hose is high temp food grade. I have a few assorted lengths and all have female connectors at each end. I also have a couple of male-male couplers so I can join hoses together if need be.

I'm still using the same $20 worth of Bunnings connectors across the whole system about 6 years on!
[post="81784"][/post]​

Thanks for the pics, looks good i'll probably do the same. I like the idea of being able to click connect everything.

Hello everyone, and a happy new year to all.

Just found this particular subject. If anyone has any questions concerning their March pumps please don't hesitate to ask me and I'll do my best to answer any and all questions.

Cheers
Karl Koce,
Process Pumps (Aust.)

Latest posts

Back