March Pump 809

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul H

Reaction score
Guys,
Looking at getting a march pump in an effort to reduce the need for physically moving liquids & assist in cooling via a plate chiller. Do those with the pumps use them for these purposes & find them effective & consequently beneficial to their brewing?

Cheers
Paul

Paul,
Do a search on March Pump. Should come up with heaps of references, as this topic has been discussed.

But the short answer to your question is YES and YES

cheers
roach

Paul to answer your question, yes, march pumps are great and I wouldn't be without mine.

Do a search on march pumps by clicking the search button located between "recipes" and "Links" just under the AU of the Aussiehomebrewer logo at the top of the page.
You will find TONS of info on the march pumps including a bulk buy thread.

Remember "your not a real brewer until you have a March Pump."

Cheers
Andrew

G'day Paul, I use mine for herms recirc, flooding boiler, chilling through plate cooler, filling conical through bottom dump and cleaning. One of the best gadgets I've invested in. About the only thing I lift these days is a keg into the freezer!

Regards, John :D

Paul H said:
Guys,
Looking at getting a march pump in an effort to reduce the need for physically moving liquids & assist in cooling via a plate chiller. Do those with the pumps use them for these purposes & find them effective & consequently beneficial to their brewing?

Cheers
Paul
[post="114647"][/post]​

G'day Paul,

I'd be happy to help you out with any technical info on the march 809 series pumps such as performance characteristics, dimensional drawings, etc...

If you know what kind of flow rate and pressure you are looking to achieve feel free to PM me and I'll do what I can to help you.

Cheers,
Karl Koce
Process Pumps (Aust.) Pty. Ltd.

Great Service :D , ordered Thursday 4pm Qld, available for pick up 6.30am Monday morning, Karl was very helpful.
Now I just have to work out how I am going to use it!

Cheers
Paul

Ordered yesterday afternoon - received 11:30pm today - Thanks Karl

Cheers
JSB

JSB said:

Cheers
JSB
[post="129500"][/post]​

How much JSB???

stu, (feeling the sad slide of further degradation starting all over again :( )

wee stu said:
JSB said:

Cheers
JSB
[post="129500"][/post]​

How much JSB???

stu, (feeling the sad slide of further degradation starting all over again :( )
[post="129526"][/post]​

Stu,
Degrade yourself and get one. Saves your back in the long run (one physio visit about the same cost)

cheers

Darren

Stu - $233 delivered

Cheers
JSB

Back