Manners

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks reviled, I just thought I'd find a pic of guiness to use and when the search came up with that pic, I was sold straight away lol

what an idiot.

I've been on this forum for about a year, and I can't thank people enough for their endless help..

I started here as an absolute noob, and asked all sorts of noob questions. Never had a problem with anyone. Only received replies with good manners and help.

Dave-Brew, maybe its a problem with YOU, not US

mate. i think youve gotten all the info you need on this particular topic (incl a little bit of HTFU - cause if Katie is giving it to you, you know its time to HTFU). Welcome and happy brewing. theres a heap of knowledge on this site and its full of good people

:icon_offtopic:
since this thread is going nowhere
guinness_girl.jpg

and for those who want to buy it - link

Toughen the F##$ up and have a concrete milkshake.

Someone had to say it, and it's complely justified. Enough of this 'oh the terrible language, back in the good ol days, when we used to wear an onion on our belt'. Call a spade a spade.

Asbestos smoothie instead I reckon.

Someone had to say it, and it's complely justified. Enough of this 'oh the terrible language, back in the good ol days, when we used to wear an onion on our belt'. Call a spade a spade.

Asbestos smoothie instead I reckon.

I reckon you should not say anything here that you would not be prepared to say to someone's face. I guess I am just old fashioned.

cheers

Browndog

John Lee Hooker is the only spade I want to know about.

staggalee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back