Manners

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave-bob, some productivity

WHAT QUESTIONS DO YOU NEED ANSWERED???

I think if we have any more of these threads we are going to have to invite Judge Judy and Jerry Springer to be moderators

Kabooby :lol:
+1

Bobbing-Dive, If I don't know something, I go to the articles. If that fails, I search. If I can't find a good answer, I open a thread in the correct forum with clear, well spelt, request for the information with as much background information as I can i.e. temperatures, yeast, recipe, sanitation, what I am trying to do etc. and try to make an appealing heading. When I get a reply I am grateful as I sometime don't get a bite. If I start a long winded conversation I might PM. If I learn something useful, I add it to the articles (check how many I have added)

It is a bit disappointing that a new member with little experience of the web gets upset when the rest of the web does not provide instant gratification.

Like all things in life, you get out what you put in.

I hope you understand the messages of other members and become an enthusiastic contributor to what is a very informative and responsive forum.

Now how the hell am I meant to get those 5 minutes back???

All too neg for me. Not why I joined here.

Dave-Bob

Did you approach your PM's to those individuals with the same tone?

We seem to have a very long winded discussion on something that's non-beer related here. Maybe just let it go, and we can get onto talking about beeeeeer :icon_drool2: :D

This guy has gotta be a gee-up

Can't be fair dinkum

Thread certainly deliverd.

someone now close it.

And to think I went to bed early and missed all that :lol:

staggalee.

For all those posters using the foul language, well, that is very un-AHB-like, you all seem recent members I see, this forum has gone down hill over the years in that respect, get some class.

-BD

foghorn%20leghorn.jpg

"I`ve told , I say told, those boys in the barnyard to keep the fowl language down"

staggalee.

?
what is this "gravel" referring to all the time?

staggalee.

gravel being used in a mash tun as a false bottom. dont laugh ppl have sucessfully done it.

gravel being used in a mash tun as a false bottom. dont laugh ppl have sucessfully done it.
that`s what I thought, but I couldn`t see the relationship to that and some of the posts it was being used in. T`was confusing.

staggalee.
{pumpy pioneered the gravel base, from memory?}

I think we've all heard enough. This is going nowhere.

Welcome Dave-bob. This place is very karma-centric. As in a vortex of brew-karma. You've just earned some points, I think.

And I learnt what from that????

I read, and read and read and read before I made a post. I still read and read and read probably every post. (I wish I didnt).
I cant believe someone has taken it so to heart as his post was ignored...

Gee thanks to Stag and some others I still had a laugh..

Toughen the F##$ up and have a concrete milkshake.

And lets learn about making beer with a little bit of chit chat in between...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back