Male Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am happy for a swap on the 24th, or drop off mine earlier and then pick up on the 24th. I am easy once a decision is made.

My fresh wort kit Norwest Ale turned out terribly...not sure what happened so I'm bringing a nice, easy drinking ale lightly flavoured with Cascade hops.

Looking forward to sampling all your wares.

I'm only gunna get to brewing on Sunday so folks might have to wait a little longer after the swap before sampling mine

I'm only gunna get to brewing on Sunday so folks might have to wait a little longer after the swap before sampling mine

Glad someone's still got time to brew. My weekend pattern is full from here untill Xmas :angry: so I'm going to have to get something down through next week.

I'm gonna' have a stab at an all extract version of the Nelson Sauvin ale.

Wish me luck!!!

Well if needed we could do the swap at my place if required just clarify the date and we'll go from there

Franko

I don't mind either way, but the calendar is filling up quick, so we should make a decision soon B)

Are people happy to do the swap earlier or just do it at the George on the 24th

Thinking on this again...with Hoges coming up from the southern Highlands and Jimi coming down from Hornsby and so saving the double trips.. maybe the swap in the carpark on the 24th will be the go...

There is a huge space at the back of the pub. Go up the drive way tween the pub and tyre shop.. to the end; and turn right..more like the far back of the tyre shop rather than the pub

24th of NOV ?!?!?! ...lock it in eddie??

What time?? High Noon??

Well I just gassed up the small keg of the weizen I did. will give it a test run tonight. At least if its not good it can give me time to prep something else.

Thinking on this again...with Hoges coming up from the southern Highlands and Jimi coming down from Hornsby and so saving the double trips.. maybe the swap in the carpark on the 24th will be the go...

There is a huge space at the back of the pub. Go up the drive way tween the pub and tyre shop.. to the end; and turn right..more like the far back of the tyre shop rather than the pub
24th of NOV ?!?!?! ...lock it in eddie??
What time?? High Noon??

It may look dodgy, but it'll work! I'm in for the 24th

Might have to look around for a large violin case to 'move' the bottles in :D Got any of your double bass cases left Linz?

Is it ok to drop mine earlier at yours, Linz?
Double booked the day and not sure if i'll get there for the swaps.
I'll be passing by on my way home from Colo Vale and not sure of what time.
Going to check with Bongchitis to see what he's going to do as well.

matti

24th is good for me. Everyone just has to remember to vote in the morning.

Ill be home in the morning so you are welcome to drop them at my place. I will have the ute so will be able to fit a few cases in

Kabooby :)

oh crap..

Just realised... 24th is my girlies b'day.

I wont be attending.. Anyone I'm able to drop off to earlier?

OK so 24th of Nov at 12 in the car park behind the pub, I will go and ink it in on the calendar so the missus can't complain that she didn't know about it! :D

And I better add that bit about voting first too, or there is a big chance I will "forget" after a couple of brews :chug:

Looking forward too finally meeting a few of you guys, so I can put a face next to the names!

Cool, 24th at high noon.

Matti, I can come by your joint and pick yours up, do the swap, and then drop them off..... No dramas.

Bottled my beer yesterday. Finished @ 7.6%

I forgot how much fun bottling was

Kabooby :)

my Octoberfest taste like pine-apple juice. :(
So i will spare you the good folks of it.

if my Ipa in cube is good enough maybe i'll try to bottle that.
other wise i'll have to brew a quick one with us-05 next couple of days.

not happy Jan. :(

Latest posts

Back