Mackay

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmybee

Reaction score
The girl and I were lucky to score some cheap tickets to Mackay, so we are heading up for a week starting next sunday. apart from that we haven't got any plans.... has anyone got any recommendations for the Mackay region?

we are planning on having a hire car and will be happy to leave town and cruize the area...

have checked the web for ideas but looking for suggestions from experiances!

cheers jimmy

Head west for a day trip up the Pioneer valley to Eungella. Grab a beer and check the view from the Hotel at the top of the range ( Name escapes me). Absolute sensational drive through cane country.

Cheers

The girl and I were lucky to score some cheap tickets to Mackay, so we are heading up for a week starting next sunday. apart from that we haven't got any plans.... has anyone got any recommendations for the Mackay region?

we are planning on having a hire car and will be happy to leave town and cruize the area...

have checked the web for ideas but looking for suggestions from experiances!

cheers jimmy

try the lunch and a couple of beers at the Eimio Hotel, awesome view.

head north through a little place called The Leap, there's an old pub worth a look there, turn right just after that and head to the coast for Seaforth and Cape Hillsborough (sp) National Park, all this is within an easy drive from Mackay, oh yeah the trip up to Eungella is well worth it also.

cheers

Back