M.a.l.e's March "get Together"

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We will be the best looking people in there ;)

Or you could grab some mobile numbers of the MALE forum and call one of us there

Kabooby :)

I'm going to play with a friend from work that day....depending what time he wants me there may/may not be able to make it so I'll keep yas posted

so how do us newbies find you guys ?

Do you wear yellow carnations , wear special hats or anything like that . ;)

My mobile is on the yahum site....or look out for HB/beer related clothing......

I'm going to play with a friend from work that day....depending what time he wants me there may/may not be able to make it so I'll keep yas posted

bring him along...might be able to bring him over to the HB/craft beer side

Linz.
not definates but there is at least 4 IBU members attending on Saturday. I have cleared it with the Rydgews monkeys that be for a brewery tour and stuff.
See you round 2 pm

TIM

Brill Tim
onya!
it be nice to see a couple of new faces!

Hi Tim,

What beers can we look forward to on Saturday?

Is it still the Appin Ale and Macarthur Wheat?

The Wheat wasn't on when I was there last :(

I'll be there on Saturday afternoon but Ace and I are going to make a day of it. Taking the train to Sydney in the morning and having a small crawl from the James Squire to the Rocks, then out to Rydges.

Cheers, Hoges.

Are you sure your not doing a crawl down Oxford street Hoges :unsure:

Saturday is the big day :lol:

My apologies for not attending.

I have mission which needs to be acomplished .

I suppose whilst you guys are enjoying yourselves,

someone has to save the world !

Pumpy :(

Cheers to Kabooby, Linz & Mel, Franko, Johnlager, Fatgodzilla, Adrian, Hogan.
;)
will attempt my hardest to make it on the 26th.
The wheat has improved ten fold.
Tim, get those monkey brewing....
HEHEHE :lol:

Hey Guys
Thanks for an enjoyable arvo , its nice to put faces to avatars.

mum always says not to go on blind dates with people you meet on the net , but hey I'm still alive.
I look forward to more meetings and beer talk.

Hi guys,
Glad to hear it was a good afternoon.
My appologies for not attending.
I spent the whole day with my kids horse riding and getting sun-burnt, priceless.
Just not enough hrs in a day,

Next time for sure,
Cheers
Garry
HBW

My applogies for being a no-show yesterday. My eldest twin son had an alergic reaction to eggs and we spent the afternoon in casualty. He is fine now and eggs are off the menu. I beleive that the JW and Capretta and myself were the only attendants anyway.
I hope all went well and I'll be back up next week brewing a new batch of each, any feed back?

TIM

Had a good afternoon. The wheat beer was nice but I wasnt a big fan of the ale. It had a real honey smell and flavour to it. I have had the same flavours come out in my last ocktoberfest which I am also not to keen on. Still trying to figure out where it has come from but I am pretty sure it was the yeast.

Has the recipe changed recently?

Cheers to Kabooby, Linz & Mel, Franko, Johnlager, Fatgodzilla, Adrian, Hogan.
;)
will attempt my hardest to make it on the 26th.
The wheat has improved ten fold.
Tim, get those monkey brewing....
HEHEHE :lol:

Thanks to the boys for the quick drink. Sorry I got there too late to catch up with Linz and anyone else who'd left. I'll hope to catch up with a M.A.L.E show some time in the future. Thought the wheat okay and the Appin Ale not bad - would have liked a few more to decide if they were good session beers.

My applogies for being a no-show yesterday. My eldest twin son had an alergic reaction to eggs and we spent the afternoon in casualty. He is fine now and eggs are off the menu. I beleive that the JW and Capretta and myself were the only attendants anyway.
I hope all went well and I'll be back up next week brewing a new batch of each, any feed back?

TIM

Totally understandable I know what you mean , we found out the same way when ours was 1yr old & haven't had eggs in the house for 7years. I do have recipes for eggless cakes / cupcakes that are as good or better than with egg let me know if you want them , every outing or party you'll need something !

Regards.

8 minute to 6 O'Clock.
Lat night was great with M.A.L.E. Craft brewers Associtation. ;)
(I thought I slip it in for you Pumps,
Got to test the waters before we Jump in hehehe)
Kabooby!
I got home safe and my jumper had a beautiful aroma on it still.....
Sorry Linz and Mel, no pics this time. But we will get there...

Greeting and thanks again ALL

8 minute to 6 O'Clock.
Lat night was great with M.A.L.E. Craft brewers Associtation. ;)
(I thought I slip it in for you Pumps,
Got to test the waters before we Jump in hehehe)
Kabooby!
I got home safe and my jumper had a beautiful aroma on it still.....
Sorry Linz and Mel, no pics this time. But we will get there...

Greeting and thanks again ALL

Yes Matti,You will get me in trouble with our Guru .

A great bunch of guys to go for a Pizza and a glass of Home brew with .

Special thanks to Kabooby for organising the Hops and the venue one cant underestimate the time it takes to do all the phoning around ans haggling on our behalf .

Pumpy :)

Latest posts

Back