M.a.l.e's March "get Together"

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linz

Reaction score
OK, I know I shouldn't be calling this without the slightest hint of knowing whether I'll be able to make it or not.....BUT...

Whats happening for the March meet and greet???(as May is National Homebrew Day (Big Brew)May 3, 2008, which needs a bit of thought too)

A note for the newer members...Dont hesitate to throw in ideas of what you would like to do too....

Could go for a beer at the Rydges. I know a few people haven't been there yet.
Hopefully they will have 2 beers on

And then just stagger around to linz's place for a night cap :chug:

Kabooby :)

Ive had an interesting offer from one of the retailers..but I think it may suit a latter date(ahem..May!??!), unless he wants to double up??

Hey guys sorry to be slightly of topic, but I live in area and wondering where you guys go for ingredients. Only brewed two batches so far and have only been to the shop on Queen street. I heard there is a place that just recently opened up near Leumeah station that I'll check next time, but just wondering where you guys go?

thanks.

I all grain it..so I cant really buy locally....

The place at leumeah is this and I dont think they sell "Take away" ingredients..not sure though

There is Jays at Tahmoor too

Here

Jays Home Brew
Shop 5, Capital Arcade
85 -87 Argyle Street,
Camden NSW 2570

SORRY, its Camden(dang, there I go again abusing the camdenites !!!) not Tahmoor..I think he went bust..not too sure

Back to topic....

Whos coming along to this for sure??(when I sort out which day it is!)

Ahh that sheds some light on Jay. I'll put it on the list for next time I'm over that way. The bloke in Tahmoor is still open.

Sort out which day it is and I'll tell you if I can come or not!!! I have a stack of casual jobs so usually can organise a day off but at the same time I'm sold to the highest bidder on any day. Make an executive decision!!

March is pretty good for me. Unless something out of the ordinary happens I will be there

Kabooby :)

March is good for me , except Sat 8th it's the little monsters birthday.

I am good for 1st of march.
8 and 15 out.
Will look out for an announcment! :)

im going to have to drag my ass off to one of these meets and talk to some fellow brewers instead of just being stuck up here in the mountains minding my own buisness,brewing all alone and drinking by myself :lol:

Would be great to meet some other people who have the same problem.

My name is Andrew and im addicted to brewing and i cant get it out of my mind :rolleyes:

edit: Maybe 1 day someone else from the mountains will post on this website and i wont feel alone :chug:

Hello Kingy,

I am reasonably new to this forum. I live in Mt Victoria and also wonder about other brewers in the Mounains.

Regards

Graeme

Well,

here we go!!

Sat March 1st .....at 2pm at the Rydges

and people want to come back to "The Garage Bar and
Brewery" at Glen Alpine?

So, Who's coming along!!

Well,

here we go!!

Brewery" at Glen Alpine?

So, Who's coming along!!

I am a Definite maybe at this stage, might be away fishing that weekend! :)

Cheers
Homer

Well,

here we go!!

Brewery" at Glen Alpine?

So, Who's coming along!!

Is that the Rydges Hotel at the Campbelltown Catholic Club ?
Charity Shield at Homebush that night ... good place for a few heartstarters before watching us rip the Bunnies apart.

so how do us newbies find you guys ?

Do you wear yellow carnations , wear special hats or anything like that . ;)

Latest posts

Back