Lunar Eclipse Pics - Do You Have Any To Show

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Screwtop

Inspectors Pocket Brewery
Reaction score
From the Sunshine Coast QLD.

Early about 7.00pm EST
Eclipse_1_280807.JPG

Later about 7.20 EST
Eclipse_2_280807.JPG

Starting to colour up, couldn't get enough ligtht without a tele lens later after it turned red.

Ya lucky bugger Screwy - I had been looking forward to the eclipse for weeks but alas, it was overcast.....
Grumble grumble
:beer:

got a good view down here in the gong. Nice clear skies. Didn't even bother trying to take a photo with my only camera - my phone :p

Tried to get some Screwy but this is the best I could do.
moon.jpgmoon2.jpg

Looks like I need to read the cameras instruction manual a bit more :eek:

Cheers
Andrew

This is off flikr site, theres loads more on there, even one shot through a telescope and you can see craters.

1257977598_ab71428ebf.jpg

Didn't get any photos but the eclipse was just lovely. Hope to see another soon! Thanks for the pic links.

was to bloody cloudy to see anything where i was :'(

These are the ones I took last night - first half was cloudy, cleared up as it nearly went to total. Drank a nice octoberfest while I'll sat out taking photos.

300mm lens for those who are interested.

M

eclipse_small_mobrien_2.jpg

Wow! Some great shots there guys. I enjoyed a couple of drinks on my front lawn while watching proceedings above. My camera wouldn't do it justice so I didn't bother even trying. Interesting viewing through the telescope though - not as much colour than with the naked eye, but excellent clarity (when the clouds decided to part)

Cheers,

microbe

wow those are nice photos. For me my one just resulted in a red dot

Back