Lucky Boy!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrockHops

Reaction score
Check out my awesome birthday gifts from SWMBO and anklebiters.
How did they know!?

20171211_150123.jpg

Generally, the older jocks are so much more comfortable. I hide my good ones from the wife or she throws them out. Really doesn't matter if a little bit of sack is protruding through a small hole or two, though I do wear Ruggers when wearing the comfy ones and not the usual footy shorts or the old girl gets upset and insists I chuck them in the bin. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad the Missus doesn't have tackle hanging off her, but a bit off understanding would be nice, for comforts sake.

Generally, the older jocks are so much more comfortable. I hide my good ones from the wife or she throws them out. Really doesn't matter if a little bit of sack is protruding through a small hole or two, though I do wear Ruggers when wearing the comfy ones and not the usual footy shorts or the old girl gets upset and insists I chuck them in the bin. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad the Missus doesn't have tackle hanging off her, but a bit off understanding would be nice, for comforts sake.
wtf-meme-face.png

Latest posts

Back