Lowest Amount Of Users Online...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clean brewer

Obsessed Home Brewer
Reaction score
Hello all,

Well its 1.32am on Sunday(fathers day), im celebrating by myself at the moment... :beerbang:

Just saw that there are only 10 users online(6 members and 4 guests), just wanted to see if anyone knows what the lowest amount of people online has been? Also, what is the most thats been online? :rolleyes:

Hi, overthere!

Cheerio!!! This is 5:23 pm local German time and still Saturday. We`re leavin` for a summer party in our city in a while with fantastic socalled Zwickel beer (unfiltrated and tapped). I`m lovin` it!!!

Greets

Michael

I'm here, no dad and no kids make me a very bored fellow on a saturday night :p

I've seen as little as 3 and one of them's been me.

Well there are 4 members (2 in germany) and 3 guests now.

Most online is recorded at the bottom of the home page, 137 in 2007. I seem to recall that was immediately after Dane sent a broadcast message to every member about some change to the site.

Minimum online used to be regularly one or two back in the olden days when there were less than 100 members. At that time I was lurking cos I figured this site would never last, and that the Grumpys site would take over the world. Doh! 5am in Perth.

As i get up for work at 2am Monday to friday i have on occasion found myself being the only person on here + a couple of guests.
Once it was only me and incider... :huh:
yes i was afraid.. :(

Sqyre.. :p

I've been on with noone else before too... very spooky seeing "1 User Total" come up at the witching hour :)

Andy

Latest posts

Back