Looking for a jockey box between Port Macquarie and Canberra!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joel_cabban

Reaction score
So my mrs has organised a party at home for New Years. A few mates, a keg of cider, and a keg of belgian pale. SORTED!!

My lovely girlfriend has since invited a bunch of acquaintances, and to my "what about the beer?" query, she replied: "its ok, theres a keg of carlton coming too, we can just hook it up to your bar!" - bless.

I have a few issues though: I don't have a D type keg coupler, or a spare tap!

Does anyone have a jockey box, or components to build one, somewhere between Port Macquarie, and Canberra?

Any help will be muchly appreciated!!

Yeah mate. I have a two tap jockey box and a carlton coupler. Do you need extra gas? That I cant help with.
Bowral.

i think im sweet for gas, i can run my home brew off butane cartridge.

You interested in selling? Either way i'd be super grateful! ill be heading back to Canberra tomorrow afternoon if that suits.

joel_cabbban said:
i think im sweet for gas, i can run my home brew off butane cartridge.

You interested in selling? Either way i'd be super grateful! ill be heading back to Canberra tomorrow afternoon if that suits.
I do have a 2 line cold plate for sale. Its big! 350x490mm and 11.5kg.
I dont have a coupler for sale.
I was offering my jockey box, which has a smaller cold plate and two taps and a CUB coupler as a borrow.
If you want to buy the big cold plate, its $150. Youll need an esky and coupler, tap and youre away.

Latest posts

Back