• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Long Necks Pick Axes Etc

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmsy

Reaction score
Hi all.

Shed clean out. I have a heap not sure on the count of long necks. I willl do a count but im sure there maybe 5 dozen or so. Assorted Pick Axes and Coopers. For a few of your finest brews you can have them all or they are going to the recycling depot. I done the can run on Sunday and thought about cashing these in but i thought some one would get some good use of these. I have a keg set up and a heap of Grolsh bottles. Pick up of course but would be willing to meet half way. Am located in the Northern Suburbs

i got a spare 5 doz coopers longnecks if anybody wants them, Croydon Pk

Do they say propert of SA brewing or Grolsh on them? If so then they may not be yours to sell. I suggest that contact the respective breweries and give them back ;)

@ glaab > PM Sent

update:
Yeah - I sent a PM, but I probly should have looked at SA. Sorry, there is a Croydon PK (in Sydney) that I drive thru most days.

sorry :(

Latest posts

Back