Little Creatures Shepherd's Delight

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Archive have announced that it's arrived so I'd assume some other Brisbane stockists will be getting it today too

Yeah Craft in Red Hill also mentioned they were getting it today. I'm going to check the bottle-o in The Barracks after work, here's hoping.

On tap at The Union Hotel in Newtown. Had a couple on Wednesday night. very nice drop.

Celebrations west end Brisbane had about 16 cartons last week, that's where I got mine from

Grabbed a few bottles during the week. I reckon this is definitely one of their best single batches.

NewtownClown said:
On tap at The Union Hotel in Newtown. Had a couple on Wednesday night. very nice drop.
As it turns out, I popped in to the union on Wednesday for one also. Very much enjoyed it..

If anyone is able to post carton (& bottle) price, I would be interested to find out selling price for this latest release.

I haven't found any bottles available in my area so far, but did try a couple of stores on the Gold Coast, to be advised that stock has not arrived as yet.

I have been told by a retailer on a previous batch that Creatures leave it up to the retailer to set the price point on their single batches. That is why I have seen massive fluctuations in prices, some selling 2 for $10 and other selling basically 1 for $10.

Saw this at cellarbrations a week ago.. Wouldn't sell it to me as he hadn't priced it yet :( he did tell me that this the first batch since Lion Nathan have taken it over...

I paid $8.50 each for mine. A bit steep considering I'm in Perth, but still worth it.

Picked up 2 for 15 bucks and it is a ripper. Great taste, well bittered, bloody beautiful.

Got mine for $9 each. Think the bottle hadn't travelled well (in its short life) as I really thought it was underwhelming for an IPA and had an odd taste(metalic?) . I have another bottle to try but in my travels tomorrow I might call past Mane Liquor and see if they still have it on the Growler.

Anyone found them in Sydney city / inner west yet?
My usual supplier at Balmain hasn't received his order yet.

A good source tells me Camperdown Cellars on Parra road have (had possibly) a number of cases. I'd look there first!

bought 2 cases on the central coast for $70 each at Avoca Beach Cellars. had 2 since then, bloody brilliant beer from the LC crew.

Had a pint of this on tap at the Gertrude Hotel in Fitzroy (Melbourne) over lunch. Debloodylightful, even at $12 a pint.

They also had Thunder Road's "Collingwood Draught" on tap, a couple of the boys had it and were pretty happy with it. Didn't get a chance myself, will give it a burl next time.

Acquired a few fresh bottles from the LC dining hall. Not sure I'd call it an IPA, but it was very nice for an AAA.

Back