Little Creatures Loft: Beer List

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batemanbrewer

Reaction score
Hey all,
On top of the little creatures beers being on tap (including the single batch brown ale at the moment), this is the list of their stubbies. Not a bad list in my opinion.
:chug:

I'm slowly working my way through the list as I work next-door to the joint :D

IMG00016-20100801-1719.jpg

i hate you... man i would give my left testicle to have that beer list at my local... coopers sparkling ale on tap is about as adventurous as my local gets.

$14 for a SNPA? bugger me, bit steep aint it?

i would pay it as i love the beer, but a long stretch from the $2 pints of it i have had in california

My fav is the Little Creatures Bright Ale. I'd drink more of it, if it wasn't half owned by Lion Nathan / Kirin.

I'll stick to my Coopers though.

Cheerage :icon_chickcheers:

Im assuming thats the perth LC's? Cause the dining hall in Vic is a bit different to that ;)

My fav is the Little Creatures Bright Ale. I'd drink more of it, if it wasn't half owned by Lion Nathan / Kirin.

I'll stick to my Coopers though.

Cheerage :icon_chickcheers:

are you serious? if you like a beer it shouldnt matter who brewed it or who the brewerys owned by.

Not a bad list beer-wise, total disaster price-wise. But what choice do we have? Want a good beer then expect to have that, one good beer because 4 or 5 will break the bank. Antwerp here I come ...

It's actually only about 40% owned by Lion Nathan.

I don't think I'd be paying $14 for a not so fresh bottle of SNPA when I could get fresh LCPA for a lot less.

$14 isn't bad considering it's $7.50 from a bottle shop - but I doubt I'd buy one.

$14 for a SNPA? bugger me, bit steep aint it?

I reckon their whole list is a bit over $$$$ white rabbit $9 i can even get it in Bendigo cheaper and on tap. The rest of their list is way over priced.

Just so everyone knows guys, if you're in fremantle in the next couple of days there are only about 10 cartons of the Brown Ale (single batch) still available from the brewery.

But the White Rabbit White Ale goes back on sale tomorrow to make up for it :D

Not a bad list beer-wise, total disaster price-wise. But what choice do we have? Want a good beer then expect to have that, one good beer because 4 or 5 will break the bank. Antwerp here I come ...
easy choice between those prices and homebrew. damn thats pricey

i hate you... man i would give my left testicle to have that beer list at my local... coopers sparkling ale on tap is about as adventurous as my local gets.

Hey Sydneybrewer, i hate our lack of beer selection out here at Penrith as well but i heard that Grey Gums has now got Big Helga and Fat Yak on tap now. That has got to be one of the biggest changes Penrith has seen in the last 15 years. And i thought Panthers getting the Squires collection was a major score!!

Hey Sydneybrewer, i hate our lack of beer selection out here at Penrith as well but i heard that Grey Gums has now got Big Helga and Fat Yak on tap now. That has got to be one of the biggest changes Penrith has seen in the last 15 years. And i thought Panthers getting the Squires collection was a major score!!

:icon_offtopic: yeah definitely don't mind the squires on tap at panthers, didnt know the grey gums had yak on tap will have to go sample a couple. but sadly i think hell would just about have to freeze over to get Little creatures pale ale or white rabbit dark ale on tap anywhere in the riff... i love the joint but seriously people put down that glass of extra dry and give something else a try.

Yeah sorry about the off the topic reply peoples but it really does show how lucky people are with where they live to have the availability of different beers. Out here in the west of Sydney we have to travel a long way to get a decent beer on tap, or even the bottle. There are a couple of micro breweries opening up locally so i hope that changes things for the VB and Tooheys culture. I would give my right arm to have those beers at a local pub!

Back