Liquid Yeast In Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_fuzz

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was hoping to get some liquid yeast (pref white labs WPL001) ASAP, anyone know any HBS's in Sydney that stock liquid yeast?

I got some WLP001 from ESB at Peakhurst about 6 months ago.

Maybe give them a call though before you drive over there.

www.esbeer.com.au

Jez

esb peakhurst will also get WL to you.

on a side note does anyone know somewhere in sydney that sells wyeast? after brewhaus in marrickville shut up shop i dunno where to get it, aside from blue mtns hb.

Thanks boys,

There are also the only 2 I know of - but I work out at Rydalmere so they are hard to get to.

I have emailed Cooperage Brew at Smithfield - hopefully they come thrgh with the goods :)

EDIT: Cooperage no longer do liquid yeast :(

on a side note does anyone know somewhere in sydney that sells wyeast? after brewhaus in marrickville shut up shop i dunno where to get it, aside from blue mtns hb.

Contact Pat at Absolute HomeBrew, St Marys ph 98330555. He will put Wyeast in the post to you.

I just got a delivery of White Labs from the USA. Left SanDiego Tuesday our time, arrived & in my fridge in Warrnambool Fri arvo our time. Pretty impressive service!
Cheers
Gerard

Been importing Wyeast for years and Big Fridge runs a pretty quick service.

shop.nnlbeersupplies.com.au

Scotty

Neomate,

We are also the wholesaler that supplied Brewhaus.

We keep most strains in stock and place a monthly order with Wyeast in the US. They are available from our on-line store. Order by 4pm and we usually have it on your doorstep the next day.

Dave

Neomate,

We are also the wholesaler that supplied Brewhaus.

We keep most strains in stock and place a monthly order with Wyeast in the US. They are available from our on-line store. Order by 4pm and we usually have it on your doorstep the next day.

Dave

Hey mate,

Just going off the online shop, it seems that most ale strains are not in stock - or has it not been updated - I would specifically be after 1056 (which I think is the closest to WLP001

but I work out at Rydalmere so they are hard to get to.

If you are at Rydalmere, then you are not far from Paddy's Brewery. I know that Allan uses heaps of Wyeast, why not try & score some slurry?
When I was brewing at Paddy's I always had a few sterile containers for anybody that wanted some yeast, but you may be better off turning up with your own.
Just an idea, it can't hurt to ask, & you can always have a couple of beers!
Cheers
Gerard

Hey mate,

Just going off the online shop, it seems that most ale strains are not in stock - or has it not been updated - I would specifically be after 1056 (which I think is the closest to WLP001

Received a shipment yesterday so the stock levels haven't been updated yet - this is tomorrow's job. Also we have just moved about 100 packs off into our 'bargain bin' so they no longer appear in the main stock.

We have heaps of 1056 available.

Dave

Received a shipment yesterday so the stock levels haven't been updated yet - this is tomorrow's job. Also we have just moved about 100 packs off into our 'bargain bin' so they no longer appear in the main stock.

We have heaps of 1056 available.

Dave

Ordered, thanks for the help

Latest posts

Back