Leura Cellars

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yob

Hop to it
Reaction score
So I stumbled on these guys a little while back

http://www.leuracellars.com.au/

they are a bit out of the way for you NSW crew but shipping rates are pretty decent and their range is impressive.. Ive been looking at their stout range and it's bloody good.

Anyone with any experience with them?

Impressive range.

I've had the Rogue Double Chocolate Stout before, worth it!!

Good shop, though I'd suggest the mail order option. Worked down the road from there off and on for six months on a bunch of duplexes.
Windy as, and cold as a witches fckin tit. Hobart actually has a higher average temperature.
And those mountain people - I tell ya - a bunch of arty weirdos..

lots of experience.
i possibly own a part share by now.

Nice.

Got a pretty tasty looking cart right now. Can see myself doing this a bit with the selection they have.

Not affiliated at all just pleased to find another major stockist

I couldn't locate the shipping section on the website?

happens closer to checkout, as in, you need to process..

agre would be better to see it a stage earlier

one of the owners is a mad sour fiend.
I've seen stuff there that has really impressed me.

Whenever the wife wants to go up the mountains I'm always keen.
She buys hippy skincare stuff and I get to buy good beers. It's a win win situation.

I've driven up there a few times from Sydney just to stock up on some awesome beers. I found their prices a bit better than Beer Cartel and their selection is sufficiently different to be worth the trip. My wife also bought some beer from them for me as birthday / Christmas presents and they delivered pretty much overnight.

There was loads more in store that is not listed online and the in-shop assistance was brilliant. They were quite happy to talk about beer for well over an hour and made some pretty good suggestions. For example, they put me onto "Beer Here Farligwine"

Even got to take home some homebrew samples from one of the staff :D

my mate lives in leura and its his local .I've been there few a times and they have good stuff

He knows the guys a bit and has been to their beer swapping sessions . he said there was some great stuff going round

Had a mate rave about it today. They have four beers on tap for filling growlers. He couldn't remember what, just that they were good.

Latest posts

Back