Lefe Glasses

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul H

Reaction score
Guys,
Being a fan of the Lefe glasses thought I would advise that First Choice has a four pack of the blond with a complimentary glass included for $17.90.

Cheers

Paul

Nice. We had those a while ago in Vic, I made sure to grab a couple. They make great glasses for those top-of-the-line special beers you make occasionally.
You really get a faceful of aroma.

But get the mixed pack with 2 blondes and 2 darks :icon_drool2: Yum!

I have a bottle of Leffe Radiusse to enjoy on xmas evening B)

I suspect I have one of these packs under the tree, along with the Trappist pack and glass.

Why do I suspect? I bought them and put them there from the kids :)

Well and truly popping my Leffe cherry at the moment thanks to a forty buck Myer Group gift card. Bugger Myer :lol:

leffe.JPG

Mmmmmmm............3 more to go after this one :icon_drool2: :icon_drool2:

Edit: and if you want to be totally economic rationalist about it, even with just the beers themselves, the four Leffe's stack up drinkable wise against a six pack of any domestic piss blonde w&nk brew for about the same price ......... and you get the glass. End of argument.

I bought two packs of these, and two packs of Hoegaarden with glass, just before christmas.

I held off buying more as i'm hoping they'll be on sale very shortly.

I bought one of the four packs of blonde with glass, and then bought a 4 pack mixed of LaTrappe, with glass.......

Throw in my 3 pack of unibroue 750ml "death beers" and I have blown my commercial budget for the next 3 months according to SWMBO, must be time to fill those fermenters again..........

I need to buy more of these as recently I found SWMBO drinking cordial, fizzy drink and orange juice from this and my other beer glasses.

I need to buy more of these as recently I found SWMBO drinking cordial, fizzy drink and orange juice from this and my other beer glasses.

They are great for a face full of aroma, but alas SWMBO still appears to drink from and break them :(

Glasses are currently at Dan Murpy's $4.95 each. :icon_cheers:

Vintage Cellars is selling the Leffe 4 packs with a glass for $17.95. Mine came with four blondes - but they might have the 2+2 with bruns as well.

Back