Late 2014 meeting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sp0rk

Mayor of Pooptown
Reaction score
G'day gents, it's that time again!
Sorry I haven't organised this earlier, life is hectic as per usual
I guess we better squeeze another meeting in before the end of the year
As for the event, it's up to you guys what we do this time
Would you like to do a brew day (Possibly at Mother's Milk if I can organise it), family friendly meetup at a park somewhere for beers and a bbq or whatever
Hopefully we can drag a few of the newer locals along and get a schedule for more regular meetings sorted
I've still got plenty of dark malts and lots of hops, so I'm happy for a brew day (possibly even with multiple systems present)
Let me know what dates are good with you guys and what you want to do and we'll go from there :)

Yeah i'm keen. Probably won't get a chance till after the 21st of Nov, Chantal is going away for a couple of weeks and i will have Sera with me.

Brew day would be fun, been trying to find the time to knock out some beers for summer, hoping to get something on in the next week or two, so will have a nice yeast cake ready for round two later in Nov.

im basically doing Fuk-All for the rest of the year, nothing booked in I dont think, so probably any weekend is good for me, id be keen for a brew day, still got plenty of ingredients, havnt brewed for a while as I done 2 double batches a coupla months ago and I basically get a few visitors out to the farm these days who bring out a carton and leave the leftovers, so im never without beer, and the farming has been hectic lately to which dont help. But if we lock in a date i will be there.

i wont be able to do an overnight camp-out like last time for a lil' while so cancel that out (if u dont mind ;) )
I would be keen for a brew-day, even its its our own gear somewhere and not courtneys at MM.

I've said before but your always welcome to use and abuse my shed :lol:

Hey Guys, count me in too. Away some weekends here and there (def away 22nov wknd) but generally available and keen!! Brew day or piss up I don't mind.

Gonna go get myself some voile and build a huge BIAB bag to use in my new 18Gal keggle
Might do a double or triple batch for the brew day, different hops in each cube :D
If we get any new members come along that aren't doing AG yet, I'm sure I could be convinced to donate them a cube/FWK from the day
My usual hoisting method of just muscling it up might be a little harder this time, though
Got an engine hoist shaunous?

we'll find something sp0rk, i do have an engine hoist though.

Hey locals

Depending what's going on I should be able to come along, would be good to meet you

Cheers

I have a training course in Coffs on the 6th Dec.

Its 10hrs on a Saturday :angry2:

But i would be keen for some beers afterwards :beerbang:

On other great news, tis my cousins wedding this weekend in Coffs, and the reception is at Mothers Milk :super:

My work christmas party is on the 6th, might be up for beers once I'm done there
AHB Gatecrashing a wedding reception, here we come!

Vote 1 brew day at Shaun's place.

We can also give practicale parenting tips like keeping babies away from boiling kettles and grain mills.

I'll see what the others think, also depends on whether we can get a couple of the new blokes who were interested in coming along to trek to G-town or just to Sawtell

13th is the first day of my 7 week holiday :)

Instead of having two weeks off and driving about 2000kms to see relo's, which isn't very relaxing, I am going nowhere and having no plans apart from beer stuff and fishing...........Oh baby........mmmmmmm........

I was planning on being ridiculously hungover, however I'm sure I can postphone that for a day.........

As a new bloke, would love to come along to whatever. Doing a brew would be interesting.

Actually, might start a brew shortly........what to make.......

So next saturday at Shaunous's's's place?
I'm gonna guess we should probably start in the morning, so we're not there all night and annoying Mrs Shaunous
I'm thinking arrive around 930-10?
I think I'll be bringing Mrs sp0rk (though she may want to go shopping in G-town), so I apologise now if she just whines all day...
I guess we should organise some feeds, I'm happy to bring a few kilos of snags if you're happy to let us use your BBQ Shaunous?

I am in

Will bring some w1728 to share. I will make up a 2ltr starter to share around

Back