Last Day At My Job

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did that to a teachers car once. Pair of pliers to release the bonnet catch then pop the hood crack open the heater box insert some tuna from a tin redo up the heater box. She had a new car soon after. She also ended up leaving the profession after having a nervous break down - kids are cruel.

I've never left a work place on bad terms - My first boss ended up working along side me at one place and now the companies I used to work for (and some companies that have been started by work mates) now sub-contract to me. Lifes to short to burn bridges and although I'm in a reasonably unique position who knows whats around the corner for you...

Dry hump a workmate?

Dry hump? whats the point? It's sexual assault anyway so you might as well make it worth your while.

Be wary however of burning bridges. That sort of thing has a way of biting you back.
Like a former employee of mine who threw a tantrum when I put him on as permanent and decided he wanted casual rates plus all the perks of holiday pay, loading, sick leave etcetera..etcetera.
He shook his head, spun an his heal, stormed from the office and slammed the door behind him. On the way out, he barked at his workmate - my sisters boyfriend at the time - that I could go '**** myself' and that he was gonna 'smash that c**t (me) if I see him in the street' - all 160 rake thin centimeters of him.

About five months down the track I received requests from both a timber yard and a used car dealership for records of his employment history.
Rather than a simple return fax, I decided to have a nice phone conversation with both prospective employers.
Petty? meh, **** him.

Just unroll the toilet paper a bit and write "i'm watching you" and similar before rolling it back up

Back