Lacto's Place

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lactobacillus

Reaction score
I finally started working on the bar area today. This is taking up half of the garage, so my car will never again be housed within :p
The wifes half, on the other hand, shall remain spotless <_<
1.jpg

2.jpg

Don't mind the mess, it will all be cleared up in good time.
3.jpg

The "Buisness End"
4.jpg

The flooded font and drip try I picked up a few years back for the princely sum of $100. All I need is the taps (already have them - they cost me nothing, brand new) and 4 x $22 adapters off Ross and I have myself a $200 font!

I will post another few shots when it is all done. I have given myself three weeks, as I go on holiday after that and I want it done before I leave.

Cheers,
:party:

Dude, that looks like a kitchen.
Sacrificing the carspot for the brewery is dedication indeed. Top stuff :beerbang:

Doc

if u had the romm build a breshed so u can park you car in thats what i have nearly finished pics to follow but the it looks the good we all need rooom for beer

Im expecting big things from you Jazz considering your position in the company you work for.My last visit to your place was great enough so next time i will expect the brew area to be finished.

Cheers
Big D

Forgot to mention what a great set up your putting together Lacto.Mine is still in its infancy.

Cheers
Big D

nice score on the font/taps/driptray. mine cost me about 5x that :)

Dude, that looks like a kitchen.
Well, actually...
When we moved into this house a few years back (we had previously been renting it out) the ball and chain wanted a new kitchen, so I got the old one for my brew stuff. Nice exchange, in my mind :beerbang:
I will be putting some rafters above all of this - along both the back wall and the side the bar is on - for storage space, as it is badly needed. I am hoping to have the brewstand finished (finally) in a few months time as well, so this can sit on the rafters when its not in use.
Unfortunately, I am a DIY Cluster-f#@k, so I just hope it doesn't self-implode :p

nice score on the font/taps/driptray. mine cost me about 5x that :)
A guy walked into the shop a few years back with it under his arm. He claimed to have come from a job refitting a pub and this was one of several fonts that were going to be scrapped, so they divvied them out between the workers. He had no use for it, so he offered it up.
Says him; "Is $100 too much to ask?"
Says me; "Aww, umm... well, OK" I don't think he realised just how much my arm was twisting around my back :p

Score of the month material that font! 7 beers on tap huh? *******! :)

Back