Labels

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I purchased them yonks ago

cannot remember

They are in Bairnsdale so maybe cheaper for you

Rod

They quote $15 to Victoria

9600 labels

I use grolsch bottles 20 192 batches

320 batches for long necks

160 batches for stubbies

worth the cost

My Pale label... A mate advised spraying some clear spray paint to coat them and protect from water so I'll give that a shot. 5c a label I don't think is too bad if they last

Pale_Label.png

I've used these guys.
http://www.labelline.com.au/labels/catalogue/type/circle/range/offset

They 1st gave me a sample at no charge which was enough for my 1st 15 brews. They also have a template which you can use in word.
Picked them up from Bayswater, Victoria.
I found them excellent, got enough now for my next 54 brews and the bird only charged me $15 for a partial order. Good quality

But Rod's referral is much cheaper, if the quality is as good and they supply a template I'd go for that next time.

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the posts regarding suppliers. Was really helpful. I just purchased the fishpond ones as they were quite cheap. Looking at the clear synthetic next time, if I am still bottling by then :)

Cheers,
Idzy

I've been making mine in photoshop elements, and print them on 32lb paper with a laser printer. They won't hold up in a cooler, but it's good enough for me.

My avatar is a "brewery" logo that I also designed in PS, and I had a rubber stamp made for the caps.

The theme has to do with Pennsylvania history/history in general, sparked by local road names and establishments in my hometown.

Original files are huge, so I scaled down some display files.

9pBQMQN.jpg

bCxtZtH.jpg

Xk4napl.jpg

I'm certainly no photographer.
tVLBh5i.jpg

Using a jig that I made, I can stamp 2 cases in three minutes.
vwQsDPq.jpg

Black Devil Dog said:
Conestoga, that is very impressive, I reckon you would 3D print your own bottles if you could. :icon_cheers:
Thanks! Haha, I could certainly write a program for a 3D printer ... as it isn't far off my profession. Unfortunately, we don't have that equipment handy on site. Maybe one day, I wouldn't rule it out.

Edak said:
Awesome business idea just a shame so expensive to Australia..
I think they are expensive anywhere. 13c USD per cap is pretty unsustainable if you ask me. With that said, I did make a small order with them, just to sample the product. I haven't used any yet, but they are indeed a quality item. I'll use them for special brews or something, but no way am I regularly paying 4x more when I can stamp a 3c cap. Luckily the theme I'm using is rugged and simplistic, stamps kinda work for me.

And don't forget forget that Chuck can boil wort in his bare hands, eat hops, barley, yeast, and water and piss Russian Imperial Stout in a matter of minutes and Chuck Norris can force carbonate with a harsh glance

I've just started labeling beers for special occasions, print them at work and just used a glue stick to attach. Merry Christmas weird uncle!
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1387407204.300152.jpg

Hi if anyone is looking for label ideas or just want to show off their creations, I've created a Facebook group just for that. I'd really like some more members as I'm trying to build it into a library that everyone can use :)

www.facebook.com/groups/craftbrewlabels/

Back