Kooinda Website

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, saw that last night...looks very good...will have to take Mick up on the offer of dropping in for a "tour" one day.

Know exactly where you are, my grandparents used to live in Maleela across the road from you :D

great stuff trav , like leigh might have to take up the offer one day of comin along for a look around and a chat ...

Great work Trav, you are showing us how it is done once you take the leap.

The majority of the site is visually pretty basic, but straightforward and without nonsense to your credit. I think the label design and splash are hot, so your designer did a great job.

You have to get some NSW accounts. Need a rep up here? ;)

Great work Trav, you are showing us how it is done once you take the leap.

The majority of the site is visually pretty basic, but straightforward and without nonsense to your credit. I think the label design and splash are hot, so your designer did a great job.

Thanks for the feedback guys, I actually built the website as we are yet to get a quote under $2000, I think i will stick to brewin and teaching and steer clear from web design. But it serves a purpose i guess!!, just want to get the stockists out there snd keep the fans informed!
Trav
:icon_cheers:

Being a bit selfish, I reckon they need to get some stockists/pubs in Narre/Berwick area of Melbourne first :p

Thanks for the feedback guys, I actually built the website as we are yet to get a quote under $2000, I think i will stick to brewin and teaching and steer clear from web design. But it serves a purpose i guess!!, just want to get the stockists out there snd keep the fans informed!
Trav
:icon_cheers:

I thought as much, and compared to more than one reputable craft brewery you are doing well, and the site is doing it's job.

I'll formally request management at the Taphouse (early in the debauchery) on saturday to procure a keg of your pale.

You need to get the lower plenty hotel into the act! They're only a few minutes walk from me :p

You need to get the lower plenty hotel into the act! They're only a few minutes walk from me :p

They werent interested at all mate, quite rude in fact. Think they will just stick with their mass produced swill. Thats fine, just a shame as we are literally about 2mins away, ya cant get much more local than that. Funny i spenr about 10 years drinking there each week, NOTany more....
Trav

I thought you might have tried them already since they're so close, its a pity they weren't interested. :(

are these guys still going, the website is down?

i had a stubbie at an indoor cricket centre, was okay

just wondering how they are going

Their page just says "Website coming soon" for me and shows a referral to their Facebook. Not exactly the same thing as being "down".

I understand they're bringing out a new beer soonish (which I am personally very excited to try) so things can't be going entirely badly.

I got "This Account Has Been Suspended" when I clicked on the link?

They are still going. I'm sure they will get on here and say why their site is down.

Hi people. Our site is currently down as it is being updated. We should have our new site up in the coming days which will be much more user friendly for everybody. Our old site was pretty average as i made it to get us out of trouble. The new one should be good. Keep an eye out for it. We will post and let you know when it is up again. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Cheers Trav

Latest posts

Back