Kettles Or Stock Pots In Perth

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had a good chat with Roy and he's happy to look after us on several things including the Robinox. Of course he wouldn't appreciate anyone barging into the shop in front of other customers demanding AHB discounts etc - lol. In fact, send me a PM and I'll let you know what suits him.

I also should have said welcome to AHB dafatdude. Let us know which area in Perth you're in so we can come and drink all your beer!

Cheers
Pat.

Hehe thanks Pat ;) i'm in West Perth, but i've only got a small apartment so no big brewing gatherings :D

I'm keen to come along to the next west coast brewers meeting with some brews, assuming i get some done in time.

I'll PM you about the pots

Hehe thanks Pat ;) i'm in West Perth, but i've only got a small apartment so no big brewing gatherings :D

I'm keen to come along to the next west coast brewers meeting with some brews, assuming i get some done in time.

I'll PM you about the pots

west perth leedy side or west perth yuppy side? lol

im just off oxford street mate - nice to know that theres someone else brewing close nearby (in order to easily steal emergency supplies..or beer..as is the case bwahaha)

PP - I'm interested in the "pot deal" from TWOC (that sounds dodgy heh heh)- im about to make the big move as soon as i buy my tap font for my kegs next week ...

Fletch.

I was at Ranger camping today and noted they had 40L SSpots for $79.95, minus 20% because of the storewide sale. Seem to be of reasonable quality though I'm no expert. Might do the job for someone.

Latest posts

Back