• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Kegs Online Specials

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered the 2 kega and drip tray special too good to pass up and a mate is going to buy the drip tray from me as i already have one so i will pass half the cost of postage on as well

Special was $150 with postage $168 to country vic

Kegs just arrived 5days not bad
they only need cleaning and where holding pressure on arrival
+free backdated issue of beer and brewer spring 2007 (awesome was not expecting that :beerbang: )

VERY IMPRESSED

Kleiny

I ordered two kegs christmas special on the 18th at about 1pm, arrived this morning at 7am.

two rebuilt cornies = $114, can't believe how quick they arrived too. Now just need to fill them tonight.

In case you are not aware....

We've had a price guarentee on kegs for a while now - We'll beat any retail advertised price by 5%.

cheers

Ross
CraftBrewer

Great Ross, I'll have a 9L keg at 5% better than the $115 price offered by Winequip please... :D

there's also this christmas special,

Everything is packed in a carton ready for your favourite Christmas wrapping paper! It is sure to be one of the biggest presents under the tree this Christmas, and is sure to please your brewer.

Includes:

2 x Used 18lt kegs fitted with new seals throughout.
1 x Easy pour beer tap
1 x 2mt beer line
1 x 2mt gas line
4 x line clips
1 x liquid disconnect plastic
1 x gas disconnect plastic
1 x Micromatic regulator
Instructions

These used kegs have new poppet valves, new tank plug orings, new dip tube orings and a new tank lid oring. The pressure relief valve is checked and replaced with new where necessary then pressure tested for 24hrs.

Keg Dimensions: 630mm x 210mm

$290.00
inc GST within Australia

fds_lg.jpg

again, no affiliation, etc etc. Just very impressed with my two new kegs delivered overnight for 114 dollars :D

Great Ross, I'll have a 9L keg at 5% better than the $115 price offered by Winequip please... :D

On ya Ross :lol: :lol: :lol:

In case you are not aware....

We've had a price guarentee on kegs for a while now - We'll beat any retail advertised price by 5%.

cheers

Ross
CraftBrewer

No reply? Looks like that guarentee isn't so watertight....

is the KOL special still running? a mate wants to move to kegging

Had a look at their website, it doesn't appear listed any more. Your mate may have missed the boat.

Just give Ross a call. I have purchased most of my stuff through him and he is always willing to help out, offer advice and after sales support.

When i was going into kegging, I rang him and he helped me set up my whole system to what i needed. And as far as price goes, i spent hours of time pricing things from different places and Ross beat it hands down.

99% of my keg gear is from Ross. ive told my mate that.

kegsponline have good prices at the moment including full keg setup for ~300 bucks, check them out they offer awesome service and next morning delivery

Back