• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Kegs For Sale: 15, 20 & 30lt. Melb

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pb unleaded

Reaction score
I am re-selling these kegs as the original sale didn't go through. They are all Europian kegs, I am not sure about the legal stuff.
All kegs are tooheys style, modified so the spears can be unscrewed.
1 x 15.5lt
4 x 20.5lt
1 x 20lt (aluminium)
3 x 30lt
1 x coupler to suit

I am asking $40 for any one keg or make an offer. Coupler with corny style ball locks/adapters $75, $40 without.
I will only sell coupler if most kegs are sold.
thanks
arhtur
View attachment 18135 View attachment 18136

View attachment 18137 View attachment 18138

Have you sold any kegs yet, I am interested in the 30L keg with the coupler. WIll you post to WEstern Australia? If not what about the smaller kegs?

If anyone is interested i have 2 - 19liter postmix kegs, 1 - 25 litre postmix keg (all the postmix kegs have had fittings replaced with commercial 5/8 pin lock connections but can easily be changed at buyers expense) 2 - 30 litre kegs with Tooheys style coupling, 2 - 30 litre guinnes kegs and a coupling to suit. also 1 - 50liter keg rubber coated (tooheys style coupling) and 1 - 50 litre cub keg make an offer on any i want to get rid of them im in south east subburbs of melbourne.

Have you sold any kegs yet, I am interested in the 30L keg with the coupler. WIll you post to WEstern Australia? If not what about the smaller kegs?

If anyone is interested i have 2 - 19liter postmix kegs, 1 - 25 litre postmix keg (all the postmix kegs have had fittings replaced with commercial 5/8 pin lock connections but can easily be changed at buyers expense) 2 - 30 litre kegs with Tooheys style coupling, 2 - 30 litre guinnes kegs and a coupling to suit. also 1 - 50liter keg rubber coated (tooheys style coupling) and 1 - 50 litre cub keg make an offer on any i want to get rid of them im in south east subburbs of melbourne.

PM sent on the 2x19lt

Bit of thread hijack, wasn't it?

Latest posts

Back