Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KegLand-com-au

www.KegLand.com.au - A Land of Stainless Steel
AHB Sponsor
Reaction score
This thread is because we have been getting some questions from our customers and often we are answering the same questions to multiple different people and perhaps the more efficient way to handle these questions is through a public forum.

Also as we feel that we have a team of staff with a fairly wide range of experience especially in the keg dispensing hardware field we feel that this can also be an area for customers to ask us about specific advice on how to use gear.

It should be noted that we have our own business called www.KegLand.com.au and some customers might find our advice or insight to be biased because we are a retailer of keg dispensing hardware. With that said, we are passionate about the industry and we have a genuine interest in making sure customers get good advice so they are educated enough to make better beer and make good choices when putting together keg systems.

So if you have any questions related to our gear or other keg dispensing gear. Please feel free to ask us on this thread.

Do your new kegs have somewhere to clip a hop ball to underside of the lid

I have a question about the email newsletter sent out yesterday, which I received at an address that has never made a Kegland purchase. I have, however, bought from Keg King previously using this email. What's going on here?

I have a question about the email newsletter sent out yesterday, which I received at an address that has never made a Kegland purchase. I have, however, bought from Keg King previously using this email. What's going on here?

I wondered the same.

After reading the email I jumped at the $89 new 19L kegs. Didn’t think I had created a KegLand account but had purchased from KegKing previously. Went to log into KL and my addy which received the email wasn’t registered.

So it seems Kee and KL have kept KK addys and are using them at KL. Not very good practice IMO but in saying that I was happy with the prices and made a purchase.

It really is intriguing to see the fallout and price war between the two companies now [emoji23]

I wondered the same.

After reading the email I jumped at the $89 new 19L kegs. Didn’t think I had created a KegLand account but had purchased from KegKing previously. Went to log into KL and my addy which received the email wasn’t registered.

So it seems Kee and KL have kept KK addys and are using them at KL. Not very good practice IMO but in saying that I was happy with the prices and made a purchase.

It really is intriguing to see the fallout and price war between the two companies now [emoji23]
Prices that bricks and mortar home brew shops cannot compete with I wonder what is going to happen.

Last edited:
Do home brew shops only sell robobrew and kegs?

They sell what is required to go in them.

I've asked this many times, but never really received a satisfactory answer.

You're CO2 bottle prices are great, but where can we get them refilled or swapped over?

I've spoken to some of the local HB shops around, and they were pretty cagey about it. They either did MKoL bottles of Keg King bottles, and didn't really want to say if they'd swap a Keg Land one for either of those...

Is there a list of stores where we can, with certainty, get these bottles swapped over?

I've asked this many times, but never really received a satisfactory answer.

You're CO2 bottle prices are great, but where can we get them refilled or swapped over?

I've spoken to some of the local HB shops around, and they were pretty cagey about it. They either did MKoL bottles of Keg King bottles, and didn't really want to say if they'd swap a Keg Land one for either of those...

Is there a list of stores where we can, with certainty, get these bottles swapped over?
https://www.kegland.com.au/distributor/

someone said as while back the kegland gas bottles have kegking stamped on them

Same. WTF?

Is KegLand actually going to respond to this thread, or just leave it up to speculation and hearsay by AHB members?

Most of these questions they obviously won't even acknowledge, for obvious reasons...

To be fair they only started the tread Thursday 10:54pm and don’t appear to have been on line since Thursday at 11:11 PM. It’s only Saturday now so I would guess they are too busy running their business to spend every day on this forum.

Also they did make it clear that the thread was started to ‘’ any questions related to our gear or other keg dispensing gear’’ and the only two relevant questions asked so far have been answered by other members.

Yes I too got an email, but it was and is obvious as to why. Kegland is a business set up/joined by previous directors/staff of Kegking. Those of us that received emails must have left our email with the Kegking website at some point. Those that pay attention, will remember that the first most noticed of the problems at KK was that the website became Keg-King, probably because those that left, owned the website without the dash. If those customer email addresses belong to the server to the directors/what ever that have started a new business called KegLand, then I guess they hold the right to have those email addresses. If not then it is the company Keg King that should be annoyed and can take action. For the rest of us, what's with the faux annoyance everyone? Just unsubscribe if you don't want the emails. Plain and simple.

Now back to queries to KegLand.

Will KegLand be stocking the Fermentasaurus? Is that currently being remodelled for a V2 or is Oxebar not going to be supplying KegLand?

Back