• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Kegging Setup

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crusty

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am selling my kegging setup which, with fridge, costs over $2,000.00. All offers will be considered, I need it gone.

1 x Micromatic duel gauge regulator, 3 gauges
2 x JG Non Return Valves
2 x JG Two way dividers, splitters
4 x JG ball lock gas in fittings with female adapters for JG beerline
4 x JG ball lock beer out fittings with female adapters for JG beerline
2 x standard through fridge taps
5 x Corny postmix kegs. All hold pressure & brand new seals replaced on them all 2 months ago
1 x Counter Pressure Bottle Filler
1 x Beer / gas control tap with JG tee split from one main line for filtering or for cpbf
1 x 426l Westinghouse Freestyle fridge. Perfect condition, just less than 2 years old. This fridge holds 4 x corny kegs & I have drilled 2 holes in the right hand side for gas entry to the kegs. I also have 4 rubber grommets in those holes inside & out where my lines go through the fridge.

I will take photos tomorrow & send via email if you are interested. All offers considered but no time wasters please. You all should have a fairly good idea of what this has cost.
I have a 10kg VT cylinder from BOC which is almost full & only 2 months or so into my rental. If you are a customer of BOC gas, you may be able to that with you as well.

Brian

02 66468947 / 0417468947

Hi Brian

May be best if you post a minimum, and if you are willing to split (not that you should).

You all should have a fairly good idea of what this has cost.

What you have paid, and what you will get for it may vary.

Also IMHO photos are needed so potential buyers can see what they are potentally buying.

Registering some interest, but dependent on above.

I'll pm an offer tomorrow

Cheers
Bruce

Hi Brian

May be best if you post a minimum, and if you are willing to split (not that you should).

What you have paid, and what you will get for it may vary.

Also IMHO photos are needed so potential buyers can see what they are potentally buying.

Registering some interest, but dependent on above.

I'll pm an offer tomorrow

Cheers
Bruce

Thanks Bruce.
I didn't really want to choke the ad up with photos & people on here with dial up would crack a fatty.
I am going to take some photos after work tomorrow & post a couple up on here but will send via email to interested buyers more detailed photos on the for sale items.
Definately will not split.
I impulsed putting it up for sale & didn't really set a price. I was just after some offers to see who's interested.
Being realistic, I know what you pay & what you can sell for are vastly different & it will go for a ridiculous price.

Brian

I'll swap you for some sediment reducers :ph34r:

Sorry, had a few too many longnecks watching Underbelly and couldn't help myself.
Mods feel free to delete

I'll swap you for some sediment reducers :ph34r:

Sorry, had a few too many longnecks watching Underbelly and couldn't help myself.
Mods feel free to delete

There's already one clown in this thread. :lol:
I'll take 60 off your hands if you want to sell me some.

Here's a few,

RandomPhotos.jpg

RandomPhotos178-1.jpg

RandomPhotos164.jpg

RandomPhotos173-1.jpg

If someone doesn't grab this immediately I'll be amazed - Bargin of the year...

Tempted myself & I sell all the gear

Cheers Ross

Thanks Pete,
Will wait for your reply in relation to pick up if possible.

Brian

Pete has first option on this guys but I haven't heard from him since last night.
Anyone else interested?
You are getting a bargain.

Brian

Pete has first option on this guys but I haven't heard from him since last night.
Anyone else interested?
You are getting a bargain.

Brian

Tis a long drive, but I'm almost keen, heading down the kegging road soon enough anyway......

Tis a long drive, but I'm almost keen, heading down the kegging road soon enough anyway......

Is a bit of a drive.
How soon you looking to buy?
I haven't advertised it locally yet. Spoke to my local home brew guy & he reckons he could get rid of it in a heartbeat.
Giving you guys first option, but want it gone ASAP.
No takers by Friday night, I'll advertise locally.

Cheers,
Brian

Is a bit of a drive.
How soon you looking to buy?
I haven't advertised it locally yet. Spoke to my local home brew guy & he reckons he could get rid of it in a heartbeat.
Giving you guys first option, but want it gone ASAP.
No takers by Friday night, I'll advertise locally.

Cheers,
Brian

In the next month or so, still got to work on the family side of the equation. Long term its a saving, both financially and just plain time wise.

In the next month or so, still got to work on the family side of the equation. Long term its a saving, both financially and just plain time wise.

I know exactly what you mean.
I'll keep you in mind if it doesn't sell but I have priced it to go pretty quick.

Regards,
Brian

I know exactly what you mean.
I'll keep you in mind if it doesn't sell but I have priced it to go pretty quick.

Regards,
Brian
Yeah, it's a great price, but I can't get away till next weekend at the earliest (got to deliver some barrels this weekend), so if you get a quicker option go for it. :super:

Yeah, it's a great price, but I can't get away till next weekend at the earliest (got to deliver some barrels this weekend), so if you get a quicker option go for it. :super:

Thomas,

Nobody has cemented this as yet. Have a quick think about it & a deposit paid into my PayPal account will seal the deal. I am prepared to hold it for you if you are serious.

Brian

Thomas,

Nobody has cemented this as yet. Have a quick think about it & a deposit paid into my PayPal account will seal the deal. I am prepared to hold it for you if you are serious.

Brian

Will see what I can do, would 10-20% be ok? Balance as cash on pick up?

Deposit taken,

Thanks TJ. Look forward to meeting you in person & having an Ale with you.

Cheers,
Brian

Latest posts

Back