• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Kegging Gear and Fridges for Sale - Sydney Pickup

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i_belial

Reaction score
Hi All,
A recurrent injury is keeping me from enjoying my brewing so reluctantly, I am going to declutter and sell up. I have the following kit in good condition - some completely unused - available:

Beertech single font Keggerator. Original tap replaced with forward seal SS Perlick. Holds 3x cornies. Lines, QD and one way valve included. $300

MyKegOnLegs 6.8kg CO2 cylinder - approx 1/2 full - $150

Micromatic Dual Dial Regulator - $50

4x Ball lock Cornies - good seals, but additional seal kits included $50ea - all 4 = $150

Kelvinator single door fridge - (no freezer compartment) - gets very cold, but holds 2 fermenters making it great for temp control - $150

Mashmaster Fridge controller including SS probe - wired up in project box, but never used in anger - $50

Crown 40ltr Urn - also unused - concealed element Heavy Duty model - 2400W - $200 Bargin!

Refractometer with ATC - $20

Better Bottle fermenter with handle and tap - also unused - $50

Various QD, hoses, lines and kit

Job lot sale preferred, but PM with offers. Pickup from Newtown

Cheers
Iain

Fridge internal dimensions are 1300 height. The big difference with this one is that with the crispers removed, the compressor bump still leaves a conservative 325mm of space with the door shelf removed - it slants backwards too, so with a small timber support platform it will easily gain more.

Cheers
Iain

I also have a boxfull of stuff - picaxes, 3 wire temp sensors, SSRs, LCD screens and sundry. Was about 90% through coding a PID based mash controller before hurting myself, so $50 for a box full of interesting stuff that I cannot be stuffed cataloging.

Man, this hurts.

i_belial said:
Man, this hurts.
Sorry mate, I feel you. Collecting all that stuff must have cost you a lot of time and money.
But what goes around comes around, so hopefully if you decide to pick up brewing again, there'll be a similar opportunity waiting for you.

PM sent for the CO2 cylinder and the better bottle.

Cheers,
Tim

If you don't get a quick sale you are welcome to store the fridge at my place...

Can't seem to edit my original post ...

so sales so far:
Cylinder
Kegs
Ferm fridge
Mashmaster

Offers on the Better Bottle, Urn and Regulator waiting on confirmation.

Better Bottle back in play, but Urn and regulator tagged

Here's What's left:

Beertech single font Keggerator. Original tap replaced with forward seal SS Perlick. Holds 3x cornies. Lines, QD and one way valve included. $300 - on their own, the Perlick and disconnects (ball lock as well as some beautiful beer and gas line QD's from G&G are worth the asking price. I'll also include the backflush pump and some chemicals.

Refractometer with ATC - $20

Better Bottle fermenter with handle and tap - also unused - $50

Beer gun with enough line and Ball disconnect to dispense foamless, delicious beer direct from a cornie.

Various QD, hoses, lines and kit
in here there are some 1/2" QD's and a bunch of screw clamps to suit (none of this compression junk)
An Auto siphon - used to run hos from bottom of ferm into kegs - this is heaps better at keeping the sediment out!
a couple of metres of silicon tubing
lots of gas and beer line - meters not miles...
90% full 1ltr bottle of idophor
Virgin snaplock font adapter from Andale
The spoon from my original K&K kit from 20 odd years ago... :( nup keeping that!

Cheers
Iain

The beer gun a blickmann? If so how much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

THe beergun is a pluto for dispensing rather than the Blichmann for bottle filling. PM me with offers.

sorry was hoping it was the blichnann.

Keggerator is now sold, but better bottle and fridge controller back in play. The controller is cooling only into an inductive load (ie. A fridge compressor motor or a pump for circulating cold water around a flooded font or similar.)

BetterBottle gone now too.

Still Available are:
Pluto gun with line and ball lock Disconnect
Mash master fridge controller with SS probe
Various bits and pieces

Latest posts

Back