Kegerators

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pugdog1

Reaction score
Everywhere I look kegerators are out of stock? Been that way for a while. Does anyone have a clue as to why? The wife has given me the ok for one and I'm sure it's only a temporary approval while I'm in the good books [emoji23]

Theres a few on ebay. The shortage could be due to Keg Kings recent issues. I know its pretty hard to find Intertap flow control taps too.

Queensland Toowoomba. Preferably new. The shop in town has one last time I checked but I think it's a series 3

Theres a few on ebay. The shortage could be due to Keg Kings recent issues. I know its pretty hard to find Intertap flow control taps too.
What issues have there been?

Another option could be to grab an eBay jobbie, then buy a good quality pcb and refit. Some taps from craftbrewer to refit. Use your window of opportunity with SWMBO.

Have a look at the Beerbelly site here in Adelaide and have a talk to them if you wish. I believe they are reasonable with freight.

Kegking don't have some stainless steel parts in stock at the moment, they may have the actual fridge (with timber look) but don't have SS fonts etc.

I asked at Grain and Grape on the weekend as they had one sitting in the shop, they said they were struggling to get them from Keg King, something about Keg King having supply issues.

Queensland Toowoomba. Preferably new. The shop in town has one last time I checked but I think it's a series 3
Have you checked with them recently. I asked Anthony yesterday and he said they had new stock. They sell for RRP and you won't have to pay freight.

@Beersuit

Have you checked with them recently. I asked Anthony yesterday and he said they had new stock. They sell for RRP and you won't have to pay freight.

@Beersuit
Thanks for that i will have to look again I haven't been there for ages

Decrying another retailers potential demise? I didn’t get that at all in their post.
Are you talking about Keg King??
I hope not, just found my MkIII ref is leaking & it’s under warranty!!!
They didn’t pick up the phone anytime today or respond to my email...

Latest posts

Back