Kegerators

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decrying another retailers potential demise? I didn’t get that at all in their post.
Are you talking about Keg King??
I hope not, just found my MkIII ref is leaking & it’s under warranty!!!
They didn’t pick up the phone anytime today or respond to my email...
Might still be shut I know the lhb said they were closed for a while

Website says open again today. Might just be under the pump.

But concerned now though after LRG’s post

I bought my gear through my lhbs so any issues I guess I'll resolve it one way or another.

Did u buy it locally or online could still swap it in locally if you did

Well touch wood they level out and you get something for it

They’re only cheap, I need one in a hurry. Might buy another brand. Any suggestions? I hear Micromatic are top notch?

I haven't had another brand but I have heard the same and it's the only other brand my shop stocks so much be ok

Ok, don’t like my chances of getting my under warranty regulator replaced then.
They weren’t even picking up the phone today.

So, is a Micromatic the go for a decent reg?
I've had the KK reg and 2x micromatic regs plus an inline one (because I sold a keg system when we moved interstate and bought again, not 2x because it broke).

The KK shat itself and I lost a gas bottle.

Micromatic - buy once, cry once.

The current model uses a small hex key for adjusting and it's brilliant. The inline plastic one is great for either gassing one keg high pressure and one at serving pressure, or one at British carbonation, one at higher carbonation.

I have no experience with Harris, I've only heard good things but from what I have researched, it's as good or marginally better but a lot more expensive.

I've had the KK reg and 2x micromatic regs plus an inline one (because I sold a keg system when we moved interstate and bought again, not 2x because it broke).

The KK shat itself and I lost a gas bottle.

Micromatic - buy once, cry once.

The current model uses a small hex key for adjusting and it's brilliant. The inline plastic one is great for either gassing one keg high pressure and one at serving pressure, or one at British carbonation, one at higher carbonation.

I have no experience with Harris, I've only heard good things but from what I have researched, it's as good or marginally better but a lot more expensive.

Thanks mate.
I lost a full bottle due to this one shitting itself.

I almost always have an English Ale on one of my 3 taps, so that variable pressure is value to me.

Micromatic it is!

Now, where to buy...

Thanks mate.
I lost a full bottle due to this one shitting itself.

I almost always have an English Ale on one of my 3 taps, so that variable pressure is value to me.

Micromatic it is!

Now, where to buy...
Where do you live? If in greater Brisbane, craftbrewer. Good prices and good advice.

Back