Kegerator

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that should be fine, I think you'll get 3 kegs up the top.

You can't control the freezer separately to the fridge, so the freezer will still be a freezer

thanks mxd lets hope it does not go up too much. cheers

o
that should be fine, I think you'll get 3 kegs up the top.

You can't control the freezer separately to the fridge, so the freezer will still be a freezer

I have got something similar - which is a Westinghouse 445 I Think?? However I have a tap mounted on the door and can fit between 3-4 19 ltr corny kegs in it - Works a treat :icon_cheers: . Don't worry about the cost - you need a decent big fridge to house your brew and keep cold for those hot summer dayz!!

Thank you will see how it goesafter 3.4 kegs have you got a ny space left on top.
cheers mark
I have got something similar - which is a Westinghouse 445 I Think?? However I have a tap mounted on the door and can fit between 3-4 19 ltr corny kegs in it - Works a treat :icon_cheers: . Don't worry about the cost - you need a decent big fridge to house your brew and keep cold for those hot summer dayz!!

Thank you will see how it goesafter 3.4 kegs have you got a ny space left on top.
cheers mark

Yeah, have about 6 inchs of clearance at the top - What i did was slightly modifid the shelf, for the beer line and I can store my beer glasses on that shelf.

thanks mate.put in a stupid loy low bid and missed it....not in a real hurry till i convert..so happy to take my time and get a bargain..thanks for your help..Cheers Mark

Yeah, have about 6 inchs of clearance at the top - What i did was slightly modifid the shelf, for the beer line and I can store my beer glasses on that shelf.

Back