• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Kegerator - 500l Fisher And Pykel & 5kg Red Gas Bottle

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hanzie

Reaction score
Kegerator for sale for $500 or $420 without the red gas bottle. Pickup only.

All you need to add is beer. Im sure without the tray in the door it can hold 5 kegs. Its a massive fridge with a 5 star energy rating.

What you get:
1 490L Fisher & Pykel
3 Corny kegs all holding pressure and clean
3 gas disconnects
2 liquid disconnects
1 Tap on the door
1 Plastic picnic tap
1 Duel gauge CO2 regulator
All hoses and fittings required to connect all 3 kegs and the tap and the picnic tap.
1 rubber bung on the picnic tap hose to fill longnecks for take aways.
1 5kg fire extinguisher half full almost brand new in case of fire. I heard a roomer you can use the CO2 to power you beer kegs. Optional to sale and used at own risk.

Keg4.jpgKeg2.jpg
Keg3.jpgKeg1.jpg
About the fridge - I got it secondhand for $300 and it goes great. There is some scratches on the side and obviously a hole for the gas line and one fir the tap.
The adjustable feet is missing from the front and I have the front sitting on a bit of 15mm timber to level it off. It has a huge freezer down the bottom that can supplement the household freezer. Holds my cubes easy, I think I put my fermenter in the freezer once.

Its all working but sold as is. And as with any food grade vessel I would suggest a good clean and sterilize. The drinks in the photo NOT included.

First PM owns it.

Hanzie

I just whacked it on Ebay for $1.00 may the best man win!
Ebay ID 190281214143

Back