Quantcast

Kegbot (flow meter and digital taplist) project

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

stacker

Reaction score
old thread but anychance you want to post up a build guide and software code. love to build something like this myself.

mischa6262

Reaction score
old thread but anychance you want to post up a build guide and software code. love to build something like this myself.
Look up raspberrypints theres good info on setting it up i have nearly all the gear to do it myself just havent got around to finishing it off yet haha

mischa6262

Reaction score
Click on the eBay in my original post, linked them already ;)
mate my only query with those would be the min flow rate of 1L/min seems a bit high?, and can they handle the cold inside a fridge? i got some a while back and they are rated to -20deg and min flow rate of 0.6L/min - 5 L/min cost me i think about 45$each

Moad

Reaction score
mate my only query with those would be the min flow rate of 1L/min seems a bit high?, and can they handle the cold inside a fridge? i got some a while back and they are rated to -20deg and min flow rate of 0.6L/min - 5 L/min cost me i think about 45$each
I’m still using these a couple of years later, work great and no issues. I find the whole setup to be accurate within 1-3 schooners which has been useful for me.

bmloho

Reaction score
I’m still using these a couple of years later, work great and no issues. I find the whole setup to be accurate within 1-3 schooners which has been useful for me.
Have an interest in this....

I have been trying with XAMPP and phthon2.7 on an old windows laptop.

The file structure on GitHub is driving me nuts.

Have you any clues where the main web config files and the database structure can be found.
Thanks

Moad

Reaction score
Have an interest in this....

I have been trying with XAMPP and phthon2.7 on an old windows laptop.

The file structure on GitHub is driving me nuts.

Have you any clues where the main web config files and the database structure can be found.
Thanks
there was the first update in 5 years released this week... the original dev looks to have taken some interest again.

min a complete Linux noob and have to hack it together every time I rebuild. The forum is still active at forum.kegbot.org

bmloho

Reaction score
there was the first update in 5 years released this week... the original dev looks to have taken some interest again.

min a complete Linux noob and have to hack it together every time I rebuild. The forum is still active at forum.kegbot.org
I have had a bit of experience with Linux. But still its a massive learning curve.

It knocks out a lot of potential users.

Having a simple hosted solution, our downloadable package that plugs in to Wordpress or Joomla.

Would certainly gain some widespread acceptance.

I will keep at it.

Latest posts