Keg o-rings

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Silicone is always food safe. I've got mine from them and they're great!

Keg post 111
Keg dip tube 109
Keg lid 417?
Keg PRV 104
Keg poppet (universal) 105

QD small 103 (2.38x7.14mm, measured 2.6x8.0mm)
QD large 111 (11.11x15.86, measured 10.8x15.0)

Vessel wall (bulkhead) 1/2" BSP 20ID x 26OD mm

Keg post 111
Keg dip tube 109
Keg lid 417?
Keg PRV 104

It is 417 for the corny lid o-ring. Looking on their web site, (not on ebay) they have reviews and a couple have written that this is the replacement for the lid o-ring

It is 417 for the corny lid o-ring. Looking on their web site, (not on ebay) they have reviews and a couple have written that this is the replacement for the lid o-ring

Yep I use the 417's for keg lids.

Ordered 2 x 50 post o rings, $4 plus dollar conversion plus postage just over $14. Shipping notice with tracking reference emailed after 24hrs. Good service.

Ordered 2 x 50 post o rings, $4 plus dollar conversion plus postage just over $14. Shipping notice with tracking reference emailed after 24hrs. Good service.

Same, put order in on Sunday, posted on the Monday, seems like a great site.

Wish I'd known about this company a couple of months ago. Bought a few rubber keg lid o-rings from one of my go to retailers and the smell of the rubber is quite strong.
Tried a few things, but the smell is still there.
Just ordered enough of these to replace all my lid o-rings.

Wish I'd known about this company a couple of months ago. Bought a few rubber keg lid o-rings from one of my go to retailers and the smell of the rubber is quite strong.
Tried a few things, but the smell is still there.

Have you tried soaking them in a sink full of dish washing liquid and water and a cup of white vinegar over night? Rinse thoroughly and allow to dry. If the smell persists, try soaking them in water in the fridge over night.

Haven't tried dishwashing liquid, tried vinegar though, soaked them for a few days iirc. Tried soaking them for a few days in hops I'd used for keg hopping an IPA, even left them outside for a few days.

Still have a strong smell.

Only use the kegs with new seals for hoppy ales, not for lagers.

Soak in lemon juice for an hour, soak in sodium percarbonate for a couple of hours, rinse and all should be well.

Keg post 111
Keg dip tube 109
Keg lid 417?
Keg PRV 104

Is this for ball lock kegs?

Assuming so, anyone have a known list for pinlock kegs (the type with the rubber top and bottom)?

Received post o rings yesterday. Quicker from US than most of the stuff ordered interstate - Not by supplier but Aust Post)

Latest posts

Back