• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Keg Fridge- 281L with top freezer and room for 2 kegs. Central Coast N

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kierent

Reaction score
For sale is my beer keg fridge. The perfect addition for any homebrewer or beer enthusiast. All in perfect working order, I'm only selling because I had the opportunity to upgrade to a bigger fridge that fits more of the extra food required for 3 growing kids!

281L Samsung fridge runs very well, I only ever had to have it on the warmer setting to keep the beer and other drinks cold. The top freezer also works perfectly. There area few marks on the front of the fridge but nothing that would come out well in a photo.

I ran 2 kegs inside the fridge with the gas line coming out through the wall to the gas bottle on the outside of the fridge. With 2 kegs there was enough room for another tray above for yeast, bottles etc. I'm also including all the original shelves from the fridge but I never used any of them while the kegs were in obviously.

Please note, the kegs and gas bottle aren't included, they're now in my new keg fridge. They're pretty cheap and easy to pick up 2nd hand. I only put them in 2 photos to show how it works. All the beer lines and gas lines are included though, as are the ball lock gas and liquid disconnects, taps and stainless steel drip tray on the front.

This part of my kegging system cost around $550 a few years ago and has always been well looked after and maintained.

Thanks for looking

For pics go to http://www.gumtree.com.au/m-my-ad.html?adId=1072337911

Sorry, forgot to put the price!! I just copied the text from the gumtree ad. I"m asking $350

Hi fellow Brewers. Is this an unrealistic price to ask for a keg fridge? I'm not trying to make money, just get rid of a fridge. But I'm thinking maybe it will be hard to move it without kegs and a gas bottle? Or maybe I'm being impatient?

Back