Kaiserdom 1 Litre & Stein Glass Pack

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clean brewer

Obsessed Home Brewer
Reaction score
Hello all,

Just having a glance through the Bottle-O bottle shop catalogue and they have this 1 litre can of Kaiserdom Premium German lager Beer and it comes with a Stein Glass for $14.99.

Anyone heard of/had this beer before, thought it may be alright to get a litre of beer and a Glass Stein(great for summer)????

I got one of these last year. A great buy indeed. The beer isn't too bad at all.

Found the following Paulaner Oktoberfest litre stein, and a litre of beer in at Dan Murphy's last night

med_gallery_7239_412_100501.jpg

$20 is a little steep, but by the heft of the glass, it could come in handy as a defensive weapon incase of a home invasion :)

$20 is a little steep, but by the heft of the glass, it could come in handy as a defensive weapon incase of a home invasion :)
$20 steep!? You kidding me? Most German bars in Australia charge more than that for just the beer!

Sounds like a good deal to me!

$20 steep!? You kidding me? Most German bars in Australia charge more than that for just the beer!

Sounds like a good deal to me!
Sounds like I am going to go get one :) I have one of those ceramic ones that I quit using when a tiny crack started on the handle :( glassss!!!!! Yayy!!!

Haha. I have 2 of those glasses kicking around. My friend bought us them for Christmas one year. I don't remember the beer though...

I have a couple of these hanging around too. They're heavy buggers! Make for a great upper body workout when full.

cheers

grant

I have a couple of these hanging around too. They're heavy buggers! Make for a great upper body workout when full.

cheers

grant
I tried it out (the glass, not the beer, yet) last night. A full 750ml longneck only comes up to about half way, so yes, you can fit about a litre and a half of beer in your glass.

I can almost feel my left bicep muscle aching as I type... :D

Found the following Paulaner Oktoberfest litre stein, and a litre of beer in at Dan Murphy's last night

med_gallery_7239_412_100501.jpg

Or $94.50 for 5 of them, as the guy at Dan's advised.

I told him I don't need 5 steins, thanks

LOL
Les

I use these mugs as a bourbon glass.. saves me getting up so often.. :lol:

Oh ... you mean the $20 does not include the commemorative beer mug when you visit those places ... I always thought it did. ;)

Oh ... you mean the $20 does not include the commemorative beer mug when you visit those places ... I always thought it did. ;)
They're always a bit hard to sneak out of the pub without a backpack or giant manbag.

At the belgian beer cafe in the city if you want to get a glass of kwak with the actual glass, you have to give em one of your shoes as collaterol :lol:

A great tip I learned from a German friend: rest it on your belt buckle... it actually works quite well...

At the belgian beer cafe in the city if you want to get a glass of kwak with the actual glass, you have to give em one of your shoes as collaterol :lol:
At the belgian bar near where my wife worked in London they had this rule.
Someone we knew took a spare pair of shoes in his bag...

I use these mugs as a bourbon glass.. saves me getting up so often.. :lol:

I use steins so I can listen to the brewing network sunday session without making as many trips downstairs to the kegs.

I now have growlers which could come in even handier.

Latest posts

Back